Spurs (A) - Sun 5th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if Conte is on the line. I had my gallbladder removed 2yrs ago, in and out in a morning with keyhole surgery. Up and about 2 days later

My Mum was the same.

I think Conte had his removed as an emergency because of an infection though, not regularly scheduled for gallstones, so he might have been in worse shape and take longer to recover.

I have a sneaky feeling that this game will be like Wolves away last year when Kev put the team on his back and blew them away. Clearly something has been up with the hunger for a few games but Kev like a few others usually pick a moment to rise to a different level. It's not physical it's all in the head. So I'm going for a 1-4 win.

Agreed. We might win 0-1 with that team but add some pace and energy with Bernie and Phil and we might score a couple more.

Strange, all of a sudden I’m really concerned that we’re looking light on the bench for the rest of the season. Who else is there to call on apart from Alvarez Bernie, and Phil ? Maybe we got enough who knows, just seems a small squad to have to win every game from now on.
What happened to the two players for every position we use too have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.