Spurs (A) - Sun 5th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Pep today …..No Stones for 3 weeks….sounds like Foden on the bench - and his natural position is behind the main striker.

What happened to the two players for every position we use too have
There's Palmer but hes way off the level we need in big games. Still progressing. Stonesy being injured is a big miss, hopefully we'll get him back in time for a go at the champs league. Defensively i think we'll be fine. Might be a good thing you never know. Pep will have a more settled side from now on.

Last edited:
Pep Guardiola on discussions to buy a left-back before the end of the January transfer window: "Txiki said no. I said wait..."

: Phil Foden is available for #ManCity, as per Pep Guardiola

Can Phil Foden play left-back? Pep Guardiola: "No."

John Stones is OUT around a month, Pep Guardiola has confirmed.

Pep Guardiola says he hasn't forgot about the Premier League teams that wrote a letter to UEFA trying to get #ManCity banned from the Champions League.

Pep Guardiola on what the reaction would be if #ManCity had spent £500m like Chelsea have in the past two transfer windows: "I know."

Pep Guardiola says Joao Cancelo "wants to play every single game" and hopefully he can at Bayern Munich.

Agreed. We might win 0-1 with that team but add some pace and energy with Bernie and Phil and we might score a couple more.

Strange, all of a sudden I’m really concerned that we’re looking light on the bench for the rest of the season. Who else is there to call on apart from Alvarez Bernie, and Phil ? Maybe we got enough who knows, just seems a small squad to have to win every game from now on.
And with rumours of further departures of unhappy players planned, together with the usual rumours of transfer targets for the Summer, there is almost a half-arsed feel about this season as if the focus is more on next term.
We need a big performance in this match to lift the club and keep players & fans alike believing we can finish top again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.