Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t score but he played well enough.
Had a decent game , held the ball up well , got their centre half booked and was eventually sent off , he takes two defenders out of the game every time the ball crosses the halfway way line , over eighty goals scored and not far off a goal-a-game rate and yet still our own supporters have doubts , quite unbelievable

Even if Arsenal had drawn or lost today, I’d still have been dreading this game.

The worst possible fixture IMO for us needing a win.

Come on blues!

The main hope I have is that when Spurs cause us problems at their place it’s because they sit back (Mourinho, Conte, Nuno) and hit us on the counter but I can’t imagine Ange will do that. And if they do it’ll be alien to them.

I hope they come at us. It’ll make for an interesting game and give us (Haaland, Kev) space to work in.

Well as many of us and the pundits expected it now as good as all hinges on this game. That's no disrespect to Everton or West Ham, both of whom could still upset the applecart. If we lose I don't see Arsenal failing to beat Everton. A draw isn't a lot of good either given our inferior goal difference. Win both games wer are champions. Easy when you say it fast lol.

Echoes of Everton away 2014. The atmosphere in Goodison was weird as them winning was going to gift it to Liverpool. Spurs on Tuesday might be similarly odd.
Spurs fans are printing thousands of Blue Moon lyrics sheets as we speak, in Korean of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.