Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already feel sick and I'm getting too old for this shit every year, lol.
My other half thinks I'm a bit mental, and has every faith we will see it out with wins.
It's just that whole typical city thing is still ingrained in my DNA.

We will do it. ;-)

My other half thinks I'm a bit mental, and has every faith we will see it out with wins.

We will do it. ;-)
It's in all us FOC's...............but Spurs ...they can fuck right off.

Lose to them and I'm not going to be happy. I might even hate them for another 40 odd years

Recent games at Spuds have been with managers who play ten behind the ball and hope for breakaway goals and to be fair its worked for Conte & Mourinho , we have also missed two penalties in the last few seasons which would have given us a result.
Ange will not change his approach they play a very high line and high press and we have the best striker in the world at exploiting space behind a defence with the best midfielder providing the ammunition , and if we do get a penalty Haaland isnt bottling anything.
Our record is crap at Tottenham but it means f*ck all when it kicks off at 8pm Tuesday , its down to us to play them off the park , keep the back door shut and take our chances we do that and we piss off virtually every pundit in the country. Then after next weekend they can drag up the 115 charges as their comfort blanket.

I'm feeling pretty confident.

I know our record at Spurs isn't good but I can't recall us going there in the past in such good form and with pretty much everyone fit.

It's going to be a nervy one, but hold our nerve, don't do anything stupid and we'll win.

We will do it. ;-)
My other half thinks I’m mental and couldn’t give a shite about city win lose or draw.It’s a lonely life.

I'm feeling pretty confident.

I know our record at Spurs isn't good but I can't recall us going there in the past in such good form and with pretty much everyone fit.

It's going to be a nervy one, but hold our nerve, don't do anything stupid and we'll win.
In addition to the points you made…Kane would typically grab an early goal and put us on the defensive in past games there. Conte and Mourinho also bus parked which I don’t think Ange will do. A lot of things are different this year.

The players won’t be up for it if the crowd is flat. Which I suspect it will be. This team is inevitable I just don’t worry about them anymore. City will do the business.
Agreed.

The crowd at the swamp today was piss poor, Not even a roar when six minutes added time went up. They were only 1-0 down, Any attack was subdued.

They didn't want a United equaliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.