Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spurs score a goal tonight, will Spurs fans celebrate?
Yeah, when it comes to the game I expect them to be right up for it. Remember Everton saying they wanted us to beat them in 2014, but once inside the ground they were right up for it. On top of that they’ve got a realistic chance of top 4 if they beat us

If Spurs score a goal tonight, will Spurs fans celebrate?

Of course they will! I remember rags wanted us to do them a favour when we played Leeds guess what we won 4-0 we celebrated the goals and then rags next game they lost think Leeds won the league that year! If I'm thinking right because it was 30 odd years ago

Of course they will! I remember rags wanted us to do them a favour when we played Leeds guess what we won 4-0 we celebrated the goals and then rags next game they lost think Leeds won the league that year! If I'm thinking right because it was 30 odd years ago
Yep was there that day and none of us would have minded had we lost. Always nice to give "dirty Leeds" a spanking.
Thankfully the dippers saw off the rags last day of that season.
Tonight I want us to shut these fuckers up for good and have them swallow in botulism laden truck loads the fact they they are witnessing the greatest team ever to play on these shores.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.