Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they will. They can smell top 4, they will be bang up for it (unfortunately).

Trust the lads to block it out and do the business.
You do wonder though if Spurs fans maybe feel about the CL as many of us do, would you be arsed about CL if it stopped United or Liverpool winning the title, I know I wouldn’t, better away days in the Europa anyway.

You do wonder though if Spurs fans maybe feel about the CL as many of us do, would you be arsed about CL if it stopped United or Liverpool winning the title, I know I wouldn’t, better away days in the Europa anyway.
Fair point. I just think the natural inclination once the match starts is to support your team especially when there’s a prize to play for.

However, a lot of them will feel weird about it.

On a side note, it would be great to see Levy’s face if we put the nail in their CL coffin.

It’s probably different if you are success starved like they are. CL football is a big deal if you’re not used to much. I’d want my club to win to challenge for top 4 even if it meant rags winning the league. Love City first. Anything else is secondary.

The Tottenham arsenal rivalry is a strange one, it's not just a noisy neighbour scenario. There is a history that is a bit nasty. I E. Arsenal bribed the then FA to relegate spurs instead of them.

City and united, Liverpool and Everton was always seen from the outside as a friendly rivalry. I know from the inside this isn't the case.

But Spurs generally hate Arsenal.
This is what I'm hanging on to.

I hope I’m proved wrong but we’ve managed to win crucial games at this time of the season starting with the QPR game. At some stage we’re going to slip up, I think this game tonight may just catch us out.

I’m not entitled enough to think it’s an easy ask or indeed if we do fail to win I won’t be criticising our team, it’ll just be one of those things.

I watched the Spuds on Saturday, they’ll play an open game and my big worry is the ball over the top that’s done us quite a few times at home and away.

Desperate for us to win but thankfully by 10pm it’ll be over and we’ll pretty much know our fate.

The Tottenham arsenal rivalry is a strange one, it's not just a noisy neighbour scenario. There is a history that is a bit nasty. I E. Arsenal bribed the then FA to relegate spurs instead of them.

City and united, Liverpool and Everton was always seen from the outside as a friendly rivalry. I know from the inside this isn't the case.

But Spurs generally hate Arsenal.
This is what I'm hanging on to.
My cousin is married to an Arsenal fan. Spoke to him at a family event years ago and he pretty much looked like he was going to self-combust at the very mention of Spurs. It is an absolute hatred that they have for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.