Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All true Spurs fans want City to win tonight. I totally get them. If it were the other way around id want the same with that insufferable lot Man U . So a big friendly welcome to our fans and team tonight. I expect Spurs their team to come at us and be professional and try to win. If I was a player I’d down tools and not try if it were Man U for the title but that’s just me

You can laugh.... but don't come crying to me when the worst happens.
If I'm wrong, you can come back on here and slag me off as much as you like.
If I'm right, well.......
i wont be crying to anyone if the worst happens, im just not in that mindset that your are

Just a thought
If spurs win and enable gooners to claim PL then gooners will remind spurs fans for years of this……..but no one will remember spurs getting champs league in years to come.
That’s why spurs want city to win.

Heads up . If we are winning against spurs their fans are all going to do the poznan tonight and I mean all of them… they hate Arsenal with a passion. Our team have to just be professional and get on with beating spurs like we will.

All I have in my mind is that 1-3 match at Wembley against Spurs in April 2018 on the way to winning the title.
I remember that being a "must win" and was nervous going into it. However, Jesus and Ilkay scored early, and despite a little scare when Erikson pulled one back just before half time, Sterling wrapped up the points in the second half.
I suspect this evening will follow a similar script.

I am not looking forward to tonight's game.

I awoke with a dreadful sense of foreboding, and then reaised I was aware of the significance of the match. I keep visualising the headlines "Spurs leave City's title dreams in tatters", or "Son does Arteta a massive favour".

I just don't see how we can win, and expect Spurs to defend like demons and hit us on the break. They were described as "chaotic" last Saturday, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't be tonight.

I can see the player ratings on Bluemoon, with MOTM being awarded to "none of them".

I just hope we turn up, and don't put on a Villa Park-type perfprmance. But I can only see the worst case scenario.

Perhaps it;s just the depressing weather, or the fact that I am a gloomy pessimist at the best of times.

I'm looking for a ray of hope, but I can't see one.

I'm happy to be proved wrong.

You don't see how we can win?

Jeez fella, we beat anyone on our day, we all know that and tonight is no exception at all

I am not looking forward to tonight's game.

I awoke with a dreadful sense of foreboding, and then reaised I was aware of the significance of the match. I keep visualising the headlines "Spurs leave City's title dreams in tatters", or "Son does Arteta a massive favour".

I just don't see how we can win, and expect Spurs to defend like demons and hit us on the break. They were described as "chaotic" last Saturday, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't be tonight.

I can see the player ratings on Bluemoon, with MOTM being awarded to "none of them".

I just hope we turn up, and don't put on a Villa Park-type perfprmance. But I can only see the worst case scenario.

Perhaps it;s just the depressing weather, or the fact that I am a gloomy pessimist at the best of times.

I'm looking for a ray of hope, but I can't see one.

I'm happy to be proved wrong.
Word of advice, avoid the match day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.