Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not looking forward to tonight's game.

I awoke with a dreadful sense of foreboding, and then reaised I was aware of the significance of the match. I keep visualising the headlines "Spurs leave City's title dreams in tatters", or "Son does Arteta a massive favour".

I just don't see how we can win, and expect Spurs to defend like demons and hit us on the break. They were described as "chaotic" last Saturday, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't be tonight.

I can see the player ratings on Bluemoon, with MOTM being awarded to "none of them".

I just hope we turn up, and don't put on a Villa Park-type perfprmance. But I can only see the worst case scenario.

Perhaps it;s just the depressing weather, or the fact that I am a gloomy pessimist at the best of times.

I'm looking for a ray of hope, but I can't see one.

I'm happy to be proved wrong.

I awoke with a dreadful sense of foreboding, and then reaised I was aware of the significance of the match. I keep visualising the headlines "Spurs leave City's title dreams in tatters", or "Son does Arteta a massive favour".

I just don't see how we can win, and expect Spurs to defend like demons and hit us on the break. They were described as "chaotic" last Saturday, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't be tonight.

I can see the player ratings on Bluemoon, with MOTM being awarded to "none of them".

I just hope we turn up, and don't put on a Villa Park-type perfprmance. But I can only see the worst case scenario.

Perhaps it;s just the depressing weather, or the fact that I am a gloomy pessimist at the best of times.

do you have the number for the samaritans mate?

Christ mate it’s not the 90’s.Look what this team has achieved.

For us it's either a great day or a good one. If Spurs nick a point we are closer to winning the league. If City win Spurs don't get CL football and spend another year in the wilderness.

Win-win either way.

#glasshalffull
Wow. You’re so easily pleased but guess that’s what it’s like when you’ve won FA

81 still fresh in my mind.
And 2010 when they blocked us from CL football.

I’m with Pep. Win this one for another final at home this Sunday. Don’t depend or expect any favours from other teams. Esp Spurs and Levi. Let’s make their ground our happy ground. We already started with the FA cup win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.