Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said before Fulham that I thought Bernie was due a big performance and he delivered. Think he will be excellent again today, hoping for a goal and another assist.

Nervous as fuck because spurs always raise their game against us but we should have too much for them. Will be shitting bricks until we're 3 goals to the good with two minutes to go bahaha

Passing time taking my Sister back to Almeria airport for her flight back to MAN.
Should be perfect timing to get back to the match day venue to watch with more ex Pat blues.
I’m bloody nervous though but think it’ll be 3-1 or 3-0 to the CHAMPIONS

All I can say is thank fuck we've not had to wait a week for this game! 4hrs is long enough. We've not got the results our performances there have deserved at times, at others we've been shite. But I don't think we've ever rocked up there with a team settled in terms of personnel and tactics. We had the Rico experiment in full flow and De Bruyne on the bench last season. It was the first game of the season the time before. It's a completely different Spurs team, with injury issues and a City team hitting its stride and with a clear mindset on what needs to be done. Keep the faith!

Fooking hate spuds. Let's hope we can break our league history of never scoring there. No Sergio or Gundy to bail us out this time. Apologies for the negativety, just as nervous as fook. COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.