Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we’ve never scored a goal here in the league but honestly I’m very confident this time when it matters most we always deliver in these title races and I doubt spurs will have much of an home advantage in terms of atmosphere considering most probably would want them to lose

Ermmmm why? Haaland in his best form all season and up against a high line gives us a different option to go into him
Trouble is he’s up against the fastest defender in the league.we can’t rely on that. This season we haven’t been using Erling’s pace like we did last year.

Echoes of Everton away 2014. The atmosphere in Goodison was weird as them winning was going to gift it to Liverpool. Spurs on Tuesday might be similarly odd.

Trouble is he’s up against the fastest defender in the league.we can’t rely on that. This season we haven’t been using Erling’s pace like we did last year.
Maybe so but he's part of a defence that have conceded 59 goals in 36 games. I think we're guilty of underrating our players and vastly overrating the opposition players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.