Spurs and Rags drop 2 points each!

PaulPowre said:
Ticket to watch the rags £35
Train fare from London £55
Prawn sandwich £4.50
Booed off at half time Priceless :)

I have been working all day, couple that with the fact that I hardly watch them anyway I'm a little in the dark. Did they really get booed off at half-time? Pathetic supprt if they did they were top of the league weren't they. Tyipical of those scum-bags though I suppose!

With a full weeks rest , Ade with a point to prove and Barry with defo be up for it, players coming back to strength the squad i just can't see how we can not win this game.

O'Neill was at the West Ham game and even though it will proberly be the same back 4 i can't see how he can possibly plan for the attacking line up the possibilites up front are daunting for any team coming up against us.

Villa 0 - 3 City Ade 2 goals and RSC header for me :)

Ive never been so excited to be a City fan before! So gutted I'm not going Villa- not missed an league game this season! If we get what we want- a draw tomorrow and then a city win- the table will read:

1.) Rags P8 W7 D1 L1 GD 11 PTS 19
2.) Chelsea P8 W7 D1 L1 GD 10 PTS 19
3.) CITY P7 W6 D0 L1 GD ? PTS 18
4.) Liverpool P8 W5 D1 L2 GD 12 PTS 16
5.) Spuds P8 W5 D1 L2 GD 7 PTS 15

warpig said:
liamctid said:
One game at a time boys and girls... It will be very tough against Villa on Monday - they are a good team, not some 'typical City' bananaskin.

stop being so sensible liam.

You're right.

We'll win 14-3 and Barry will score 9 of them.

Top at Christmas.

Fuck it - we're gonna do a domestic treble all because of Spurs and United dropping points today!

liamctid said:
warpig said:
stop being so sensible liam.

You're right.

Top at Christmas.

Fuck it - we're gonna do a domestic treble all because of Spurs and United dropping points today!

thats the spirit...

Ive just moved to manchester and went to see city vs west ham last monday for the first time, not off this monday though but I wonder if you could reccommend any City pubs to watch the game? Cheers.

p.s. Any reccomendations as to where to watch the old firm match tmoro as well? (from the rangers point of view :P )

on Red Issue:

'Rooney - How fucking wank was he today. 2 games in a row when he has been fucking terrible. I love him but fuck me, he has done fuck all to improve his consistency over the 5 years he has been with us.

He plays brilliant for 4 or 5 games. Then plays fucking shit for a month. Its very disappointing that 5 years later he has still not sorted this out.

All this bollox about him playing better without Ronaldo is just that. Bollocks. World class players can play anywhere, with anyone and more importantly consistently.

Oh and as for Scholes. That was a fucking disgrace of a performance. The worst game hes played in a red shirt. He is finished and should be nowhere near first team

mancitymick said:
Early days. As much as I hate the RAGS they will be in the mix of things over the season. Still the RAGS of old would not of been beaten by Burnley and draw at home (Luckily) against Sunderland
Unfortunately, that is correct. They are the benchmark for us to aim for. If we finish above them, I'll be delighted.

warpig said:
liamctid said:
You're right.

Top at Christmas.

thats the spirit...

Baconface's favourite saying...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.