Spurs and Rags

Re: Re: Spurs and Rags

Tottenham Dave said:
The 'proper' way, is the way THFC have been doing it for years.

Building your club up gradually using money earned through good work on and off the field.

Much of the money your club has “earned”, essentially involves charging fans sky high prices. Genius. Admittedly, your commercial revenue is quite impressive, especially when you consider you haven’t won the league in 50 years and you have only qualified for the CL once (even though you are a big spending club).

You pay £70 to sit in the West Stand to watch Spurs play Wigan, while I pay around £29 to watch City (sat in a seat comparable to Spurs’ West Stand) play a big club like Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea in a better stadium with better quality players.

If you are happier with your situation, then good for you. I admire your..... errr.....principles(?)

Tottenham Dave said:
But know that you will never have any respect, from anyone, no matter what you win.

You can be damn sure that when we do finally win the Prem and it may be this year it may not. But when we do, the reaction of people like you will make it all the sweeter.

Tottenham Dave said:
BrianW said:
After all, they all used to respect us hugely

We did.

What a load of bollox....You didn't have any feelings about us due to City not being a rival in anyway shape or form!!

Considering you don't have much respect for us after our new tit job and wonky teeth fixed, you Spurs fans are on hear an awful lot?

You've spent your money in the past, hopefully you will get some more and do the same. Thing is you won't get City fans coming on glory glory hole and bleating on about how it's just not fair!!!

Take off your gimp masks and MAN UP!!!

Feck I don't know why I bother, it's not like we're gagging for Spurs approval anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.