Spurs and Rags

Why would Spurs be pissed off at City? City are going for the league with United

Spurs are battling it out for fourth

The only thing that is annoying is that Liverpool are only 3 points behind Spurs and are pretty shite!

Bit pissed off at the teams they've faced for not making a go of at least trying to beat them, but it works both ways of course, plenty of teams have let their heads drop against us after we've scored the first or second.

kennycar said:
Bit pissed off at the teams they've faced for not making a go of at least trying to beat them, but it works both ways of course, plenty of teams have let their heads drop against us after we've scored the first or second.

QPR and Fulham made a real go of it against Spurs the past few weeks, same with Newcastle.

Villa yesterday were just awful. Mcleish has his work cut out pleasing the fans who already hate him

element_mcfc said:
make no mistake about it, villa are CRAP.

i can definetly see newcastle beating man u, all they have to do is keep they spirits up. They have the quality

Bent must be slightly pissed off.

First off I don't know if he joined them for money or glory, but Downing and Milner have both gone since he arrived and Villa aren't much better than Sunderland

Crouchinho said:
Why would Spurs be pissed off at City? City are going for the league with United

The only thing that is annoying is that Liverpool are only 3 points behind Spurs and are pretty shite!
To hear glory-glory tell it we're about to lose the next three and you'll be even money to win the title.

<a class="postlink" href="http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56634&sid=09e6433540c67a3a11efc7994c3068e4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php? ... 994c3068e4</a>

Awesome bitter ****'s. If your reading this you angry little men read this and say it is bollocks <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2064436/Blame-Platini-Manchester-Citys-195m-loss-Martin-Samuel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... amuel.html</a>.

Or maybe we should be whiny little bitches like my sisters hubby who i almost had in tears of despair and rage (lol) and maybe that would have got us where we are. This was always going to be a nice lump in the throat for UEFA and the haters.

What makes me smile is they know its true and it fucking twists them.

Thats not at all spuds by any means just the bitters, of which there are many.

Edit:: That thread is awesome and i have screen capped it for posterity. All this "proper way" shit lol. Please enlighten me as to what the proper way is, or could it be your personal ideals as to how it should be.
I have news for you lads, the world does not turn like that and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it, life sucks sometimes so deal with it.

We took this hit to make the door before it locked, of which you are now outside of. Your money men knew the rules and decided to be tight wads with the company cash that owns you.
In your heart of hearts you know all this. One chap says we don't run as a business, well look at the big picture you daft people. Which airline has posted record profits, whose companies are now so in vogue everyone is falling over themselves to affiliate with ?, yeah now it doesnt seem such a dumb move eh.

I could have fun picking holes in your thin reasons as to why we are cheating bastards all night but ill do a few a day instead.

I will just reiterate this is just aimed at the bitters and deludeds not all spuds.

element_mcfc said:
I think the morale just isn't there with villa. Every time I have watched them they just look like they have zero belief. Bent would have been better at Sunderland.

I think both teams are suffering from the old City/Spurs syndrome of being extremely average for many years.

Roy Keane squandered loads at Sunderland and I don't think Bruce has done much better

As for Villa they were singing Randy's praises a few years ago now it's all gone quiet again.

I'd be more concerned if I was a Sunderland fan though<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 am --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
Crouchinho said:

To hear glory-glory tell it we're about to lose the next three and you'll be even money to win the title.

lol, that's probably a select few. It's wrong to tarnish everyone with the same brush. There have been loads on here saying they'd win the title for the past 2 years, but this time they're probably right.

As for Spurs they're full of confidence and I'm enjoying it. It won't last but nothing ever does. The great thing though there isn't much pressure on Tottenham at all. All the pressure is heaped on Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea. Even the top 2 are expected to battle it out for the rest of the season.

My only real concern is Adebayor, at the back of the mind you wonder when/if he'll throw the toys out the pram if things don't go our way. Feb/March will be the most difficult time.

It makes me wonder who will do the most buying in January. I think it'll probably be Chelsea

TCIB said:
http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56634&sid=09e6433540c67a3a11efc7994c3068e4

Awesome bitter ****'s. If your reading this you angry little men read this and say it is bollocks <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2064436/Blame-Platini-Manchester-Citys-195m-loss-Martin-Samuel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... amuel.html</a>.

Or maybe we should be whiny little bitches like my sisters hubby who i almost had in tears of despair and rage (lol) and maybe that would have got us where we are. This was always going to be a nice lump in the throat for UEFA and the haters.

What makes me smile is they know its true and it fucking twists them.

Thats not at all spuds by any means just the bitters, of which there are many.
Forum full of idiots. Most of them are talking with such confidence about FIFA's FFP rules as if they've sat down with Blatter and had him explain it personally... Try UEFA you fools... They also think this forum isn't well versed on the rules when the opposite is the case. Here's the place where laymen should come to understand them - not the media, who often overlook the fine but highly relevant detail because it's too complicated to explain to, well, let's say the average Spurs fan who puts their fingers in their ears and tries to pretend Manchester City are a figment of nightmarish imaginings. PB has done the sums on it, including the initial exclusions, and we're fine on the FFP front. He might even have been a bit conservative as I don't think he considered a new kit deal which could add £20m on top. Some people are still blissfully unaware of the spectre that is haunting Europe and it would appear that Glory-Glory are fighting for the ignorance title on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.