Spurs and Rags

element_mcfc said:
make no mistake about it, villa are CRAP.

i can definetly see newcastle beating man u, all they have to do is keep they spirits up. They have the quality

Will be a close game till former Utd player Danny Simpson gives them a soft penalty and the game will be safe due to an own goal by Obertan...........

TCIB said:
http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56634&sid=09e6433540c67a3a11efc7994c3068e4

Awesome bitter ****'s. If your reading this you angry little men read this and say it is bollocks <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2064436/Blame-Platini-Manchester-Citys-195m-loss-Martin-Samuel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... amuel.html</a>.

Or maybe we should be whiny little bitches like my sisters hubby who i almost had in tears of despair and rage (lol) and maybe that would have got us where we are. This was always going to be a nice lump in the throat for UEFA and the haters.

What makes me smile is they know its true and it fucking twists them.

Thats not at all spuds by any means just the bitters, of which there are many.

Edit:: That thread is awesome and i have screen capped it for posterity. All this "proper way" shit lol. Please enlighten me as to what the proper way is, or could it be your personal ideals as to how it should be.
I have news for you lads, the world does not turn like that and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it, life sucks sometimes so deal with it.

We took this hit to make the door before it locked, of which you are now outside of. Your money men knew the rules and decided to be tight wads with the company cash that owns you.
In your heart of hearts you know all this. One chap says we don't run as a business, well look at the big picture you daft people. Which airline has posted record profits, whose companies are now so in vogue everyone is falling over themselves to affiliate with ?, yeah now it doesnt seem such a dumb move eh.

I could have fun picking holes in your thin reasons as to why we are cheating bastards all night but ill do a few a day instead.

I will just reiterate this is just aimed at the bitters and deludeds not all spuds.

This has just really wound me up!! Seems to me that Spuds fans have a very short memory.... who was the first club to float as a PLC again?!

TCIB said:
Please enlighten me as to what the proper way is, or could it be your personal ideals as to how it should be.
I have news for you lads, the world does not turn like that and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it, life sucks sometimes so deal with it.

The 'proper' way, is the way THFC have been doing it for years.

Building your club up gradually using money earned through good work on and off the field.

You're right unfortunately though, the World doesn't work like that, and no, there's nothing we can do about it. But know that you will never have any respect, from anyone, no matter what you win.

Tottenham Dave said:
You're right unfortunately though, the World doesn't work like that, and no, there's nothing we can do about it. But know that you will never have any respect, from anyone, no matter what you win.

Untrue of course, you bitter fool. I've lost count of how many "Well done for breaking the Sky 4, hope you win the league!" type comments I've read from Leeds, Stoke, Bolton type fans.

And we'll win the league and enjoy our success with a completely clear conscience because we've done nothing that hasn't already been done en masse.

Jog on.

P.S. Alan Sugar

LoveCity is right Dave, plenty of fans wanted to see the monotony broken. We will just have to live without the respect of spuds fans, its a harsch blow but im sure we will soldier on.

LoveCity said:
Tottenham Dave said:

Untrue of course, you bitter fool. I've lost count of how many "Well done for breaking the Sky 4, hope you win the league!" type comments I've read from Leeds, Stoke, Bolton type fans.

And we'll win the league and enjoy our success with a completely clear conscience because we've done nothing that hasn't already been done en masse.

Jog on.

P.S. Alan Sugar

I would rather City win the league than Utd or Liverpool. Would rather Chelsea over City though because their manager is the best looking! ;)

Re: Re: Spurs and Rags

Tottenham Dave said:
The 'proper' way, is the way THFC have been doing it for years.

Building your club up gradually using money earned through good work on and off the field.

I agree Spurs are a well run club on the whole but has anyone ever pointed out to you that Spurs were the first club to set up a holding company to allow them to circumvent strict FA rules on who and what could be paid by football clubs? Was that the "proper way"?

Or that all this good work off the field included a share issue some years ago to fund a big transfer splurge? Which is exactly what we've just done. So why is that ok for you and not us?

What people fail to realise is that FFP has forced us to accelerate investment as we needed to get the vast majority through the books last financial year. In 2-3 years time, we'll be generating surplus cash and be profitable, which is, according to you, the proper way. Will people respect us then?

God, I lie awake in bed at night worrying about not having the 'respect' of Spurs, Rags, Dipperpool, Arsenal and Everton fans. It's really awful knowing that they don't 'respect' us. Just think how little that Premiership Title will mean, with them lot not respecting us. After all, they all used to respect us hugely - it's like losing bessie mates.

Actually the above is sarcasm - I don't give a shiny shite whether they respect us or not, especially as they never did before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.