Spurs apparent team from a well known ITK on the THFC forums

lionheart said:
spurs2rise said:
I doubt King will play, while Gomes will only be 70% fit from all reports. I'm glad Palacios wont be starting if this isnt true.- he has been pretty average the last month. Horrible at holding the ball and his tackles have not been sticking. Huddlestone has been immense lately, and I cant see how Palacious would fit in unless we played a 5 man midfield.
Who the feck asked for your opinion, shit head? Get back to school.

why this post?show us up why dont you.

Spurs have been playing much better without Palacios. It's a dangerous team whatever way you want to look at it. But we are dangerous ourselves and Spurs don't travel well.

Project said:
Spurs have been playing much better without Palacios. It's a dangerous team whatever way you want to look at it. But we are dangerous ourselves and Spurs don't travel well.

Agree with that,if they play Palacios it means that they'll have to move Modric to the left and put Bale at left back where he's not as dangerous so i think they'll stick with Huddlestone and Modric in the middle and Bale on the left, i certainly feel that we can get at them in the centre of the park. Modric is an extremely talented player but he offers little defensively from the centre of the park and we can take advantage of that

spurs2rise said:
lionheart said:
quote]Who the feck asked for your opinion, shit head? Get back to school.

Lol, how sad.

Ignore him mate - think it was a poor attempt at a wind-up.

Who knows how this game will pan out? Both teams have plenty of players to give the other side much to think about. Although a draw will be a great result for you, I'm not convinced with the players you have that you can put out a team that will play for a draw - you're better off playing with the intention of winning. A bit like us really - although Mancini has added a defensive mentality to the team, I don't think I'd ever be totally confident of playing for a draw. It's an old cliche but I feel both ours and Spurs' best form of defence is attack, and I can see this being an open game.

TINY said:
I'm very nervous of the prospect of Crouch vs Fulop.

Me too. If I was Twitcher I would be giving Spurs simple instructions to pump the ball high into Crouch in the box at every opportunity, see if Fulop flaps

M18CTID said:
It's an old cliche but I feel both ours and Spurs' best form of defence is attack, and I can see this being an open game.
True. If we just shut up shop looking for a draw we will lose. We will defend deeper and invite you to score.

Cant wait!

TINY said:
I'm very nervous of the prospect of Crouch vs Fulop.

At least Fulop is tall and has the potential to compete with Crouch. Given is a decent, steady keeper but I would be easily as worried about him having to take the ball off Crouch's head (not that he would even attempt to).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.