Spurs apparent team from a well known ITK on the THFC forums

I had a feeling they would start with Crouch and lump loads of high balls in the box.

I hope toure and the keeper are up to it.

Spurs are a poorer team with Crouch in it as they do resort to a more direct style. I hope he plays. Fulop is 6'6 and can use his hands.

no matter how you look at it its a good team, but we are at home, advantage city! we have the vast majority of the support, and the crowd tonight will be like its not been before, yes i do include the Hamberg game in that, advantage city, both teams will be nervouse, but them more so, advantage city, we have 3 former player of there biggest enemy playing for us, plus bellers , plus tevez, whos been brilliant this season, all played against them in the past, so they know what it takes to cut off the cockrels bollocks, so as i see it , its GAME SET AND MATCH TO MANCHESTER CITY, might i add THE GREATEST IN THE LAND AN ALL THE WORLD.

lionheart said:
spurs2rise said:
I doubt King will play, while Gomes will only be 70% fit from all reports. I'm glad Palacios wont be starting if this isnt true.- he has been pretty average the last month. Horrible at holding the ball and his tackles have not been sticking. Huddlestone has been immense lately, and I cant see how Palacious would fit in unless we played a 5 man midfield.
Who the feck asked for your opinion, shit head? Get back to school.
That's quite sad. His opinion counts because he's a Spurs fan. He isn't any different to us, he just follows a different footballl team. Insulting somebody who is adding more to the thread than you, is quite sad and shows us up.

Loads of people on here moan about how other clubs hate us, yet we don't help ourselves really.

back on topic, i believe Palacios is very similar to De Jong, so i can see why Spurs may at times play better without him.

I don't think King will play given that he played on Saturday, but seen as though it's a huge game, you never know. Gutted that Gomes will play. Too close a game to call for me. Come on City!

mancitymick said:
spurs2rise said:
Lol, how sad.

Ignoring him mate. If you coming up enjoy the beer but not the result

Hopefully the beer tastes sweet! Sweet like victory! Hopefully we win or lose.. If we draw, I wont be able to stand another 4 days being a complete nervous wreck.

Spurs have recalled one of their keepers who was out on loan according to their OS:

David Button has been recalled from his loan at Shrewsbury Town.

The 21-year-old goalkeeper has enjoyed a successful spell at New Meadow since joining last November, establishing himself as first choice and going on to keep nine clean sheets in 26 appearances.

David made his first-team debut as a substitute in our Carling Cup win at Doncaster Rovers in August.

Project said:
Spurs have recalled one of their keepers who was out on loan according to their OS:

David Button has been recalled from his loan at Shrewsbury Town.

The 21-year-old goalkeeper has enjoyed a successful spell at New Meadow since joining last November, establishing himself as first choice and going on to keep nine clean sheets in 26 appearances.

David made his first-team debut as a substitute in our Carling Cup win at Doncaster Rovers in August.

so i take it this guy will be on bench for them tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.