Spurs beat Stoke and they've automatically got 4th sewn up

I am loyal to the core - BUT we have to win tomorrow and we have to beat Everton. We have had the initiative God knows how many times and never driven it home. Games are running out and we need to go and attack Fulham tomorrow instead of the defensive first halfs we have seen of late.

i think spurs will do it and thats be for today

but if city win their home and draw their away games its our's so a draw tomorrow wont be the end of the world but anything less than 3 point against everton (our game in hand) during the week i think we're fucked

it be tight but hay its better than a relagation battle

squirtyflower said:
neil jung said:
Remaining fixtures...

remfixtures.jpg
some people have way too much time on their hands lol
colour coded too

ps how do you get an excel page on here, noticed you used photobucket?
hahaha i agree..

and I wish people here had faith. I do :) God knows why after all these years of typical city. we deserve a change i think

KentBlue said:
The one good thing about being in our position is that because we're aware of what the other sides have done, we know exactly what we have to do. I'm sure Bobby will be saying to the lads tomorrow: "3 points. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less".

And I think we'll deliver.
Nothing more? Why not, I'd take four points if they were available!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.