Spurs beat Stoke and they've automatically got 4th sewn up

If we learn to function fully as a unit and find a way to put away smaller battling clubs 80%+ of the time, we won't finish top four next season. We'll finish top 2/3. We are more than a match for the "Big 4" directly.

Barry Conlons wig said:
The Fixer said:
Where would you say we drop the 2 points away at a tired fulham or at home to a resurgent everton?

Well you lot can be the pessimistic blues i have come to know are the typical view and the spineless views of many, Im saying come 21.45 on 24th we will be 4th and still have the majority of our remaining games at home.

come on you bluessssssssssssssssss

so tell me where I said I didn't think we'd win?

I fuckin hate spurs almost as much as the rags... they are my nemesis. Its as if I am fated to spend my life haunted by them, a payback for the pleasure gained in the 1st chapter of my City life.
My first match was at the end of 77 when we beat them 5-0 and relegated them, and then mocked their sorry looking fans on the way home..

Since they've played a part in my bad things in my life, my first away game 78-79 lost, broke my ankle next day, wembley 81 still my biggest disappointment, 86 lost away, returned to a smashed up car.
92 lost 1-0 at home in LC, same a few weeks later ... my dad died same night..
93 FA cup qrt.. lost 4-2, same night sum prick wrote my car off and put my girlfriend in hosp..

think we've only beat em 3 or 4 times in 30 games since..
I'm still confident of 4th place, but how fuckin typical it will be if we don't.. who else could it be but them bastards who beat us to it, and what personal tragedy will await me..!

They still have to play Villa, ourselves, United and Chelsea? As well as the second NLD? They'll finish sixth.

bluemanc said:
You are forgetting we still have to play the rags/arse/spurs/villa/everton & fulham away. They have points on the board & how many more do you think we will we have after our next 2 games ?? we need to attack & go for the wins,will we do that or will we be happy with 2 draws.

I think this will be the key. We have to go at teams for the full ninety minutes. We haven't really done this in any game this season. We have had purple patches in a lot of games but we haven't played as a team for the both halves and played opponents off the pitch.

CITY
Fulham 0
Everton 3
Wigan 3
Burnley 3
Birmingham 3
United 1
Arsenal 0
Villa 1
Spurs 1
West Ham 3

TOTAL - 68 Points

SPURS
Pompey 3
Sunderland 1
Arsenal 1
Chelsea 0
United 0
Bolton 3
City 1
Burnley 3

TOTAL 67 Points

LIVERPOOL
United 0
Sunderland 3
Birmingham 1
Fulham 3
West Ham 3
Burnley 3
Chelsea 0
Hull 3

TOTAL 67 Points

VILLA
Sunderland 1
Chelsea 0
Everton 1
Bolton 3
Pompey 3
Hull 3
Birmingham 1
City 1
Blackburn 3

TOTAL 66 Points

Fuck all these predictions and "if's and but's".......have some belief, this could be one of the most exciting, nerve-wrecking finales to a season that we have had in a long time.

I for one am absolutely positive we are playing CL next season, and if we are then Villa will be partnering Torres up-front!

moonies lovechild said:
CITY
Fulham 0
Everton 3
Wigan 3
Burnley 3
Birmingham 3
United 1
Arsenal 0
Villa 1
Spurs 1
West Ham 3

TOTAL - 68 Points

SPURS
Pompey 3
Sunderland 1
Arsenal 1
Chelsea 0
United 0
Bolton 3
City 1
Burnley 3

TOTAL 67 Points

LIVERPOOL
United 0
Sunderland 3
Birmingham 1
Fulham 3
West Ham 3
Burnley 3
Chelsea 0
Hull 3

TOTAL 67 Points

VILLA
Sunderland 1
Chelsea 0
Bolton 3
Pompey 3
Birmingham 1
City 1
Blackburn 3

TOTAL 62 Points

Villa only playing 36 games this season then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.