Spurs beat Stoke and they've automatically got 4th sewn up

City Raider said:
The Fixer said:
Where would you say we drop the 2 points away at a tired fulham or at home to a resurgent everton?

Which game do you think is easiest? I'd say both equally hard

True mate i'd kinda like to think we can beat fulham, ok they're a decent side but surely fcuked after playing on thursday? Everton well they're on a right run but we're good at home and this is our game in hand so we need to win it all in all i think we need to win both tbh.

All the arguing about who will get 4th place will mean nothing if the dippers or Fulham win the Europa league, don't they then take the 4th spot in the Champions League?
Someone told me this today, and I for one think it is disgraceful if true!

squirtyflower said:
neil jung said:
Remaining fixtures...

remfixtures.jpg
some people have way too much time on their hands lol
colour coded too

ps how do you get an excel page on here, noticed you used photobucket?

Looking at that chart the dippers have a very easy run in.

Vienna70 said:
All the arguing about who will get 4th place will mean nothing if the dippers or Fulham win the Europa league, don't they then take the 4th spot in the Champions League?
Someone told me this today, and I for one think it is disgraceful if true!
won't happen as jo is still cup-tied

70 points will be what is required to get 4th.

We require 20 points from 10 so need W6 D2 L2 to get Chumps.

Taking 9 points from the next 3 games would go a long way, minimum of 7 I feel.

I am still extremely confident we will get 4th.

squirtyflower said:
some people have way too much time on their hands lol
colour coded too

ps how do you get an excel page on here, noticed you used photobucket?
Heh.

[Uploaded to googledocs>>>exported as pdf>>>ctrl-alt-printscrn>>>pasted into paint>>>uploaded to photobucket. Easy. Ahem]

citymad said:
You have to admit its going to be tough to stop Spurs right now. They're a much more settled side than us while were struggling to play well for more than 45 mins in a game. We have to get at least a point tomorrow because we have Everton on Weds and I can't see us winning that one. Nothings changed for me I still reckon we'll finish 7th.

We beat Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal at home so why cant we beat the mighty EVerton?

Spurs winning today was to be expected and they have a tougher run in.

We also have the best home record in the leagues.

I reckon you are about as wrong as you could get.

The Fixer said:
City Raider said:
Which game do you think is easiest? I'd say both equally hard

True mate i'd kinda like to think we can beat fulham, ok they're a decent side but surely fcuked after playing on thursday? Everton well they're on a right run but we're good at home and this is our game in hand so we need to win it all in all i think we need to win both tbh.

I hope they're fcucked but its not like they're a Stoke - always at it. Their strength is their shape, everyone knows their role, organised - doubt that'll be much affected - huge match for us

The Fixer said:
Looking at that chart the dippers have a very easy run in.

That's why we need the scum to do them tomorrow, they would then need 19 points from 7 to get to 70 which would be a big ask.

The Fixer said:
City Raider said:
4 points from fulham and everton min

Where would you say we drop the 2 points away at a tired fulham or at home to a resurgent everton?

Well you lot can be the pessimistic blues i have come to know are the typical view and the spineless views of many, Im saying come 21.45 on 24th we will be 4th and still have the majority of our remaining games at home.

come on you bluessssssssssssssssss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.