Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be surprised to see Delph at left back again and some other bizarre starters like Mahrez, Otamendi, Danilo etc. Nothing would surprise me after that first leg.

Only concern for this game is if spurs grab a goal,depending on what the scoreline is if any at the time they score we will need three goals,obviously we could win 2-0 but unfortunately I see them scoring...

Im fucking well up for this now! Can see it being a special atmosphere and reckon we'll be well up for it.

Fernandinho is back
2bwtp5.jpg

The norm here when playing a team back to back, is that if you beat them in the first game they will try even harder in the following game.

We are going to have to be totally at our best for these next 2 against spurs, and then throw in the derby at the swamp

The norm here when playing a team back to back, is that if you beat them in the first game they will try even harder in the following game.

We are going to have to be totally at our best for these next 2 against spurs, and then throw in the derby at the swamp

im sure we will matey,,i have a buzz 'a good feeling for wed' we have to show that not only we can stuff teams in a one off but we can turn a deficit around.TBH i'd still fancy us if we were 2-0 down,cant wait for the game,no nerves whatsoever we will stuff them

im sure we will matey,,i have a buzz 'a good feeling for wed' we have to show that not only we can stuff teams in a one off but we can turn a deficit around.TBH i'd still fancy us if we were 2-0 down,cant wait for the game,no nerves whatsoever we will stuff them

Yep...lets go for it now and try and achieve something we thought impossible. Its in our own hands and i am sure Pep has the players up for this challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.