Spurs fan on Talk Sport about Modric

stony said:
citykev28 said:
maybe the reason that clubs treat spurs like an old slapper is because, like any slag, they have no self-respect. united as good as kidnapped berbatov from the airport before spurs had accepted a bid. had spurs held out and took it to the premier league, united would have been hammered. spurs would have been left with a player that didn't want to be there, who they'd accepted a bid for from another club (us) and were stuck with because the deadline had passed.

instead, tottenham dropped her knickers, raised her skirt and took a good fucking from behind as usual from united.

I wish the journos who have columns in the papers wrote like this.
Seconded!

THFC6061 said:
svennis pennis said:
THFC6061 said:
In my view, Chelsea's behaviour in this matter has been utterly reprehensible.

They should be facing a massive fine and/or a points reduction.

It's the only way to stamp-out these patently illegal approaches for contracted players.

But I very much doubt the footballing authorities will have the balls needed to punish Chelsea in the manner they deserve.

What exactly have Chelsea done?

They made sure that their bid for Modric became public knowledge, instead of ensuring that the matter was kept confidential, which is how these negotiations are normally expected to be handled.

And for that they should recieve a ponts deduction?

PSmyth07 said:

Re: Modric is scum.
by SuperTed » 17/06/2011, 23:20

This thread needs less sensible debate and more knee jerking. What's happened to this place?

Made me laugh. Reminds me of somewhere but i'm not sure where ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/weekend-sports-breakfast/blog/2011-06-18/caller-modric-better-fabregas-according-football-manager" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/weeken ... ll-manager</a>

Bwahahahaha.

I was listening to 'Arry earlier and I bet Levy isn't pleased with his comments.

“We’re lucky we’ve got him and we aren’t selling him, that’s what the chairman says and that’s good enough for me.

“The chairman has made a statement today, he can’t backtrack on that. He means that, I know he means that. Luka’s not going.

“Daniel has made that statement, he can’t come out and suddenly sell him. Everyone will go, ‘What’s the use of listening to what he says’, he can’t sell him, he’s said he’s not going to sell him and that’s good enough for me.

The sly old twat has made it virtually imposable for Levy to sell him without looking like an utter ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.