Spurs fan on Talk Sport about Modric

Listening now.

absolutely class.

magic.

'i know a guy who got to the F.A Cup final, he went upstairs and put his suite on whilst playing the game'

amazing, just amazing.

stony said:
I was listening to 'Arry earlier and I bet Levy isn't pleased with his comments.
DelwicheSlaughter said:
stony said:
I wish the journos who have columns in the papers wrote like this.
Seconded!

Thirded.

“We’re lucky we’ve got him and we aren’t selling him, that’s what the chairman says and that’s good enough for me.

“The chairman has made a statement today, he can’t backtrack on that. He means that, I know he means that. Luka’s not going.

“Daniel has made that statement, he can’t come out and suddenly sell him. Everyone will go, ‘What’s the use of listening to what he says’, he can’t sell him, he’s said he’s not going to sell him and that’s good enough for me.

The sly old twat has made it virtually imposable for Levy to sell him without looking like an utter ****.

'Arry' will do one, if Levy excepts a bid.
Hahahaha.
'Leslie' to be the Spurs manager at the start of the season, what odds ?

That spurs site is laughable reading. One guy says we dont have to spend like city because we are only 2 or 3 players for competing for the title they still havent figured out that we finished above them have they?

To be honest i think levy has played this well in terms of getting top dollar for him but in terms of rocking the boat at the club he has got it all wrong because if modric does believe that they had a gentlemans agreement that he could leave and now levy isnt honouring it he could start to be very troublesome and that could impact on their transfer activity this summer and their current squad

If that guy spent more time trying to improve his squad and less time on the radio and ssn this may not have happened

THFC6061 said:
svennis pennis said:
THFC6061 said:
In my view, Chelsea's behaviour in this matter has been utterly reprehensible.

They should be facing a massive fine and/or a points reduction.

It's the only way to stamp-out these patently illegal approaches for contracted players.

But I very much doubt the footballing authorities will have the balls needed to punish Chelsea in the manner they deserve.

What exactly have Chelsea done?

They made sure that their bid for Modric became public knowledge, instead of ensuring that the matter was kept confidential, which is how these negotiations are normally expected to be handled.
Your a selling club, anything for a few quid.
always have been...especially to the rags, as you'd rather them win trophies than your bitter rivals Arsenal and Chelsea.
you'll sell him to City or the rags soon as he puts in a transfer request,
which is what your chairman is trying to get him to do.
say your goodbyes to Luka.

Halfpenny said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/weekend-sports-breakfast/blog/2011-06-18/caller-modric-better-fabregas-according-football-manager

Bwahahahaha.

Hahahahahaha what a fucking tool!

lmjones1uk said:
Jesus Christ, have you heard that Spurs fan on Talk Sport who thinks that Modric is worth more than Fabregas because Modric is better than Fabregas on Football Manager haha.

Please please please be on youtube soon

haha yeah i heard this, but i see where the lad is coming from, if you start a new game on FM it has all the previous season stats on the player. :)

but i think modric is overrated. he's just a shit david silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.