Spurs fans on Soccer AM

Agreed..Everyone deserves their moment..ours will come very soon.

It wasnt a fluke that we finished where we have.. :)

samodd said:
the spurs fans werent going to be on soccer am this week. city fans were, until we got beat by them on wednesday,i was in a group of 8 that were going to be on. but they cancelled us after we had no hopes of qualifying for champions league

Thats a bit shit of them but after all it is sky.

And yeh I agree, let them have their moment. They wont be there for long anyway.

Dirty yid b*stards, I'd love it if they did what Everton did and fecked up good and proper. Along with the shitehawks, the yids are probably the most hateful set of twunts in the country.

haller said:
4kin waste of time them being in the champions league anyway, the tight arse twats won't pay to travel around europe following there team.

Ooh, I'm not sure we want to go down that path...

They're wankers however they've actually got something to be wankers over for a change. Let them celebrate like we would then watch them cry when they don't get through qualifying.

scall said:
Good luck to them. We weren't good enough to get that 4th spot, they were. Simple.

Hope they enjoy it.
This ^^^^. If I were from north London I would be a Spuds supporter, rather than them foriegn bastards up the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.