Spurs fans on Soccer AM

And I'm sure they think City fans look like complete idiots wearing towels around their heads and the manager/owners wearing City scarfs 24/7. Spurs finished 4th and deserved to, move on.

Scabby said:
I'm happy for them, let them celebrate.

Us city fans can't say anything at all....we're the sort of fans that hold fake FA cups up at games like we're gona win it and then get knocked out.....

We're the sort of fans that get 'Kaka' tattooed on our chest before he even signs only to find out that he aint coming.....

We're the sort of fans who get 'Man City Champion League Winners 2011' on our arms and we then dont even qualify....

The list could go on......
fuck off rag twat

simmers said:
You're all missing the point. Don't give a fuck what they're celebrating just think the look like twats doing what they were doing.
I would have said the same had they been Liverpool, Burnley, Chelsea or Leeds fans..

What if they had been City fans? And dont say we would not do it.

Ticket For Schalke said:
samodd said:
im not to sure, but they called us morning after the game, saying they want the spurs fans on instead of us. its a joke, we had already sorted everything out with the club, kits and tickets to the game on sunday. and then they went and cancelled on us

been on before, they have lots of other teams prepared aswell, free train tickets and night in the 5* radison, witha schuffer, sorry im not helping.

No not helping but I'm just glad you didn't mention that next season because of cut backs they aren't giving the fans complimenatry mini bar in the hotel and a free authentic 2 girl thai massage.

They do looks twats doing the robot but good luck to them,City fans would do similar with inflatables and wouldn't give fuck either.

It doesn't matter to crouch himself that he looks a twat doing it,he knows this.You can say what you like to him he does not give a shit,just smiles to himself as he goes home to Abbey Clancy every night.

blue b4 the moon said:
Only the rags have more ass-hole fans.

MANUre and Spuds have always been the media darlings. The media have been waiting decades for Tottingham to resurrect the 'glory' days when Wagstaffe and Young whacked the shorts off them!

Let it be a lesson to blues with similarly juvenile antics. When WE arrive in the CL please let us show a bit of class and dignity. It can be excused, I suppose, they are Landanners after all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.