Spurs fans...

Kun Aguero said:
Spursprinter1 did you see the VDV interview on SKY, where VDV said he EXPECTS to be in the Spurs first 11 every game?

The arrogant little twat. I do beleive the manager gets payed to decide that. No wonder Mourinho wanted him out pronto.

Skashion said:
spurspinter1 said:
Skashion said:
I'd kick all the Jews off this forum. ;-)

Not sure if serious.

larrydavid.gif
See the disguised wink after the statement. ;-) It was for Prestwich_Blue's benefit - Bluemoon's token City-supporting Jew. ;-)

Skash-What is your problem with Jews., I know many Jews who support City and have season tickets. F.F.Sake.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Skashion said:
spurspinter1 said:
Not sure if serious.

larrydavid.gif
See the disguised wink after the statement. ;-) It was for Prestwich_Blue's benefit - Bluemoon's token City-supporting Jew. ;-)

Skash-What is your problem with Jews., I know many Jews who support City and have season tickets. F.F.Sake.

I'm relative new here, but I suspect it's a bit of an in joke between a few folks and in no way intended to anti-semitic.
Unfortunately those on the 'outside' of that in joke might read it entirely the wrong way.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Of course there are no dodgy Jewish financiers, bankers , investors , entrepreneurs ...

Just saying like...
WTF has that got to do with anything. We're talking about potentially racist comments by an Arsenal fan then you come out with a blatantly racist one. Take your shit elsewhere.

End , stick , wrong , of

Come on mate can´t you see what I was getting at !

Arabs , Jews , Christians , Budhists whatever race and whatever creed have people who would rob their own grannies of their last fiver. The racism eminated from the Spurs poster on GG end of

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm --

THFC6061 said:
Of course there are no dodgy Jewish financiers, bankers , investors , entrepreneurs ...

Just saying like...

Well yes.

There are also dodgy Muslim financiers, bankers , investors , entrepreneurs ...

Just as there are dodgy Christian financiers, bankers , investors , entrepreneurs ...

Just saying like...

On balance, it's probably better to leave religion out of a football discussion, wouldn't you agree, mike channon´s windmill?
Absofookinlutely agree - the root of all evil imho. I have utmost respect for peoples private beliefs but religious groupings you can shove it<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm --<br /><br />
supa-dapa-dan said:
THFC6061 said:

Just saying like...

Well yes.

There are also dodgy Muslim financiers, bankers , investors , entrepreneurs ...

Just as there are dodgy Christian financiers, bankers , investors , entrepreneurs ...

Just saying like...

On balance, it's probably better to leave religion out of a football discussion, wouldn't you agree, mike channon´s windmill?
I think what mike channons trying to say,i agree with him by the way,is that everytime our owner is mentioned be that in the media or on forums his religion is always mentioned.
Don't forget all terrorists are Muslim.

Someone gets it - get the party poppers out!!

Kun Aguero said:
Spursprinter1 did you see the VDV interview on SKY, where VDV said he EXPECTS to be in the Spurs first 11 every game?

Haven't seen it, but if he keeps on playing like he did today then he deserves to be. Gave it all for the team, worked really hard and is such a natural finisher.

He's not as big a prima donna as he appears to be, a lot of it is just the general taking quotes out of context and stories out of nothing which I know you folks are all familiar with.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:00 am --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Its nice to just know that this fuckin shit infested club plays on a thursday night......triffic!

Why is it nice to know?

Getting the squad used to having midweek fixtures travelling in to Europe, blooding promising youngsters as well as a genuine chance of winning some silverware, I'm enjoying us playing on Thursdays as much as you it seems!

spurspinter1 said:
The cookie monster said:
Its nice to just know that this fuckin shit infested club plays on a thursday night......triffic!

Why is it nice to know?

Getting the squad used to having midweek fixtures travelling in to Europe, blooding promising youngsters as well as a genuine chance of winning some silverware, I'm enjoying us playing on Thursdays as much as you it seems!

Another example of rag like arrogance creeping into our support. I also enjoyed when City played europa league because I enjoyed watching us play as often as I could.

spurspinter1 said:
The cookie monster said:

Why is it nice to know?

I'm yet to see these promising youngsters......are you trying to see how many clichés you can fit into one post?

ban-mcfc said:
they were very quiet today.

Probably in shock as we've now gone 11 matches unbeaten and our points haul after 9 matches equals our best ever start in the Premier League.

If we can get something from Fulham next Sunday, we'll set a new club Premier League record for points after 10 matches.

and yet your still 5th after one of your best starts to a season ever, this is what annoys me about spurs, its the way the same results are reported, you beat a newly promoted qpr at home today 3 - 1 and they had 2 cleared of the line and you are definitely going to challenge for the title we beat a well established premier league side by the same score and scored after going down to 10 men and the wheels are about to fall off for us.

Im just sick of spurs being described as this slick footballing machine, first goal was a long ball, 2 nd goal was a fluke 3rd goal credit where its due but darren fletcher did that last week so excuse me if i dont wet myself with delight. Got no problem with spurs just would like a little bit of perspective on it really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.