Spurs fans...

those stats quite frankly mean rock all a vital goal contriubution do me a favour i would like to know how come this season its ok if your strikers have great movement but dont score goals, i keep on hearing this about suarez and adebayor, they have great moment they contribute so much blah blah they are strikers and 3 goals quite frankly aint cutting it.

If aguero or dzeko etc had scored 3 goals in that many appearances they would quite rightly be labelled as flops yet players like adebayor and suarez etc are being labelled as absolute world beaters because they have scored 3 and 6 respectively.

Knowing that muppet we will ask for 10m and he will say that we really wanted to keep the lad and he really wanted to stay but city were just being unreasonable with their demands, you, i and everyone else knows this scenario

Ticket For Schalke said:
spurspinter1 said:
The cookie monster said:
Its nice to just know that this fuckin shit infested club plays on a thursday night......triffic!

Why is it nice to know?

Getting the squad used to having midweek fixtures travelling in to Europe, blooding promising youngsters as well as a genuine chance of winning some silverware, I'm enjoying us playing on Thursdays as much as you it seems!

I'm yet to see these promising youngsters......are you trying to see how many clichés you can fit into one post?

Have you watched any of the Europa league games?

Young Tom Carroll is looking very good, Livermore has been solid, Johnny Two Saints has been doing well, Harry Kane and Townsend has been showing some potential

I'm not trying to do anything with cliches, just stating that I'm enjoying the Europa league

spurspinter1 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
spurspinter1 said:
Why is it nice to know?

Getting the squad used to having midweek fixtures travelling in to Europe, blooding promising youngsters as well as a genuine chance of winning some silverware, I'm enjoying us playing on Thursdays as much as you it seems!

I'm yet to see these promising youngsters......are you trying to see how many clichés you can fit into one post?

Young Tom Carroll is looking very good, Livermore has been solid, Johnny Two Saints has been doing well, Harry Kane and Townsend has been showing some potential

I'm not trying to do anything with cliches, just stating that I'm enjoying the Europa league

Haha you have the cheek to call Livermore a young prospect......like you've nurtured him through your academy.....

I have seen them yes, none stood out apart from Kane missing the pen....

Haha you have the cheek to call Livermore a young prospect......like you've nurtured him through your academy.....

Que?

Jake Livermore started with Spurs' Academy in 2006, where he made 39 appearances in the APL and scored 9 times.

He then progressed to our Spurs XI development squad (reserves to anyone else) where he made over a dozen appearances.

He got Football League experience with six different clubs before making his first team debut for Spurs where he's now chalked-up 757 minutes playing time so far this season.

THFC6061 said:
manimanc said:
the adebayor steam train looks like it`s started to wind down already.....

coming to a complete halt at a stadium near you soon...

Yeah, he's been terrible for us this season...

52.png

...just a vital goal contribution for every 89 minutes he's been on the pitch for.

What were we thinking when we got him on loan?

Like the stats layout though THFC6061 - which website is that from?

Would be interested in seeing City's

THFC6061 said:

Que?

Jake Livermore started with Spurs' Academy in 2006, where he made 39 appearances in the APL and scored 9 times.

He then progressed to our Spurs XI development squad (reserves to anyone else) where he made over a dozen appearances.

He got Football League experience with six different clubs before making his first team debut for Spurs where he's now chalked-up 757 minutes playing time so far this season.

Do apologise, i meant Bostock........ Still no decent youth player coming through spurs academy, none since King if i'm right.

spurspinter1 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
spurspinter1 said:
Why is it nice to know?

I am no youth scout but from what I have watched of Kane, I cannot see how he will make it in the PL. Looks very limited to me.

On what basis do you rate Tom Carroll highly. Against which teams has he impressed?

Last year I had Spurs fans telling me how great Obika, Mpoku and Bostock are, and that they would be first teamers by 2011/12 season.

Would not be surprised if they end up poor as we all know Spurs fans have a reputation for being myopic, deluded, gob$shites.

The cookie monster said:
Chungo said:
spurspinter1 said:
Why is it nice to know?

Another example of rag like arrogance creeping into our support. I also enjoyed when City played europa league because I enjoyed watching us play as often as I could.
No mate i just hate spurs & glad they occupy the thursday night slot...dickhead!

Who you calling dickhead tough guy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.