Spurs forums,,, oh dear

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
Blue-ny tunes said:
What annoys me is the confidence/arrogance that they will finish 4th.. is it a defence mechanism against losing on wednesday?

City fans must be the most hypocritical fans in the world.

The most over confident/arrogant fans are on this very board. I've read so many posts all season about how City are gonna walk to 4th. How next season City will be challenging for the title. How City are bigger, or gonna be, than United. How City are going to sign all of these world class players. How City are going to sign these world class managers.

I read a post on here a few weeks ago that said, "Spurs fans are renowned for their delusion. Next season they'll be in mid table while we'll be competing for the title and CL." Just about sums up a lot of your posters, I feel.

And what's with all the hatred? Hatred for United, understandable. But Hatred for Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Newcastle, just from what I've seen. Oh, and now Birmingham have been added to the hate list after they didn't send Hart back. You must be the biggest haters in England.

Such vile, vile fans you have on this board. And this thread is a sparkling example of that. You'd struggle to find a post that isn't filled with bile and insults.

Twat

kiiiki said:
Anyone who heard spurs what spurs fans were singing to Wenger 2 weeks ago knows these people are scum of the world. Every London club hates Spurs more than any other team in London, and there's a good reason for that.....vile people
I'm sure Millwall would take issue with losing that title!

Woah - It seems we have all got off on the wrong foot. I come in peace!

What did justin do on this forum? I cant quite understand! People are talking about it on our forum but I dont exactly know what he did.

I hope tonight is a cracker of a match! Come on You spurs!

spurs2rise said:

What did justin do on this forum? I cant quite understand! People are talking about it on our forum but I dont exactly know what he did.

if you look at the 1st post, our little friend justin took a post on here (badly phrased), and announced we were threatening violence to the visiting spurs fans to one of your forums. He then proceeded to tell us in no uncertain terms what we ALL were and that you were going to "butfuck" us all the way home. Credit to him though, he issued a grovelling apology when your fans started giving him grief for being a prat.
Welcome to the board btw, you should be ok if you avoid insulting us or trotting out the media bylines that just betray a lack of knowledge or understanding about us, our Club or our owners.

lloydie said:
spurs2rise said:

if you look at the 1st post, our little friend justin took a post on here (badly phrased), and announced we were threatening violence to the visiting spurs fans to one of your forums. He then proceeded to tell us in no uncertain terms what we ALL were and that you were going to "butfuck" us all the way home. Credit to him though, he issued a grovelling apology when your fans started giving him grief for being a prat.
Welcome to the board btw, you should be ok if you avoid insulting us or trotting out the media bylines that just betray a lack of knowledge or understanding about us, our Club or our owners.

Haha he gets a bit intense on our forum too, but all forums have them! He means well though, and I think the occasion just got to him! This week is new territory for all of us!

To be fair to Spurs, if they do get 4th spot they will have earned it.
They've won 8 of the last 10, beating Everton, Chelsea & Arsenal. They even won at Stoke.
However, despite what the media say I think the pressure is on them.
If we dont get CL football this time, we'll get it next season. It's just a matter of time for us.
As for Spurs, this is probably their one & only chance.

jimbo101 said:
To be fair to Spurs, if they do get 4th spot they will have earned it.
They've won 8 of the last 10, beating Everton, Chelsea & Arsenal. They even won at Stoke.
However, despite what the media say I think the pressure is on them.
If we dont get CL football this time, we'll get it next season. It's just a matter of time for us.
As for Spurs, this is probably their one & only chance.
one thing for certain is that the league table dosnt lie, and it was me that posted the orriganal thread, it wasnt meant to be a threat, just badly worded , but it was meant as a dig at greter manchester police and there recent record of handl;ing high profile games, mostly the manchester derby, when they let both sets of fans out at the same time, ffs all they had to do was delay letting united fans out , for half an hour, yes there would have been some trouble, its the derby there always is, but it would have been easier to mantain order, if common sence had provailed, alas greater manchester let a bad situation get worse, yet they dont think they are accountable, thats why i said spurs fans would need body guards , coz the police would take it upon them selves to cause as much havoc as possible... there have been a few problems with GMP, this season , its about time they got them selves organised .. sorry if that sounds out of order , but it isnt intended to, i can asure you.

its the same on the vital spurs site, some are ok but some are just, well you know..funny thing is i kept it clean and tame and i m amazed how many have the word yid in their username

DontLookBackInAnger said:
kiiiki said:
Anyone who heard spurs what spurs fans were singing to Wenger 2 weeks ago knows these people are scum of the world. Every London club hates Spurs more than any other team in London, and there's a good reason for that.....vile people
I'm sure Millwall would take issue with losing that title!

Apart from WHam none of the London clubs have any really issues with Millwall as far as I can see. They are pikey hooligans of course but not alot of real hatred there, although they never play the big teams anymore.

Charlton have a rivalry with them lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.