Spurs Game (Spoilers)

Re: Defoe

Thanx4Knives said:
Just scored a 6 minute hat-trick

Bastard!

Amazing eh? 21 new players at spurs since June 2008, i wonder why they dont seem to need as much stabilty or time or gel as us?

Tottenham makes scoring look easy. Comparing their play to ours it's easy to see where our flaws lie, lacking build up play and poor wing play. SWP might want to take some notes from Lennon.

blueinsa said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Just scored a 6 minute hat-trick

Bastard!

Amazing eh? 21 new players at spurs since June 2008, i wonder why they dont seem to need as much stabilty or time or gel as us?

Mate, this thread's about Defoe. Not about Hughes. Really, you should change the record. Or at least reserve it for the threads about Hughes rather than one about a Spurs player.

As for Defoe, he's a classy little player. Would love him in our squad to provide a different kind of threat to the ones we have at the moment...

They're a good side, they'll be a tough side for us to finish ahead of.

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:

Mate, this thread's about Defoe. Not about Hughes. Really, you should change the record. Or at least reserve it for the threads about Hughes rather than one about a Spurs player.

As for Defoe, he's a classy little player. Would love him in our squad to provide a different kind of threat to the ones we have at the moment...

Im not wrong though am i?

blueinsa said:
We're a point behind them, ffs, will be four, with a game in hand. Eejit.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Im not wrong though am i?

Wrong thread mate, that's all I'm saying. If you wanna discuss Hughes, go find a Hughes related thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.