Spurs Game (Spoilers)

Re: Defoe

pardoe said:
blueinsa said:
Amazing eh? 21 new players at spurs since June 2008, i wonder why they dont seem to need as much stabilty or time or gel as us?
We're a point behind them, ffs, will be four, with a game in hand. Eejit.

Did i mention points? Did i mention positions?

I just pointed out that the stability, time and gel argument is bollox, it's about good players and good management!

blueinsa said:
I just pointed out that the stability, time and gel argument is bollox, it's about good players and good management!

So how do you work out they've 'gelled' better than us. Because of a freak result against Wigan?

If we put five past Hull next week have we 'gelled'? If we don't is it a crisis?

blueinsa said:
pardoe said:
We're a point behind them, ffs, will be four, with a game in hand. Eejit.

Did i mention points? Did i mention positions?

Well there's the fact that several of those players had been sold less than a year before they were bought back. Not to mention many of those 21 players have now left. So your stat is rather twisted tbh.

This is what we need to do to Hull next week, somebody is due a good tonking!!

pardoe said:
blueinsa said:

So how do you work out they've 'gelled' better than us. Because of a freak result against Wigan?

If we put five past Hull next week have we 'gelled'? If we don't is it a crisis?
if we don't score at least five next week then we will be going backwards, there will be a massive crisis, the board will be in meltdown and 'Hughes out' will be the clarion call

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.