Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I'm simply amazed at some of the rugby tackles they were allowed to get away with
He was the same when he reffed us before at home, don’t think he’d know what a foul was if it bit him on the arse, just another in a long line of whistling wankers!

What was Pep trying to achieve with that interview? His players come back from 2 unlucky goals down to win and he says they lack passion. The fans give a little boo at half time when 2 down and they lack passion too. I suppose it is an example of his high standards and expectations.
Looked put out at half time….. and not happy in this interview. Lack of passion/desire

What was Pep trying to achieve with that interview? His players come back from 2 unlucky goals down to win and he says they lack passion. The fans give a little boo at half time when 2 down and they lack passion too. I suppose it is an example of his high standards and expectations.
I think it is very clever from Pep, personally.

He is choosing a moment where it seems like we have got the passion back (team and supporters) to call out the fact that we haven’t actually. That more work needs to be done. He didn’t just call out the home fans, either—he took responsibility for needing to reignite the fire in the team and the supporters.

Personally, I think this is the exact right time to say these things. Because he wants everyone, especially the players, to know this can’t be the normal performance, because it isn’t sustainable.

What was Pep trying to achieve with that interview? His players come back from 2 unlucky goals down to win and he says they lack passion. The fans give a little boo at half time when 2 down and they lack passion too. I suppose it is an example of his high standards and expectations.Wtf was that interview about.

WTF was that interview about.

"The players have no passion or Guts and the fans are shit" .

Fuck me i was feeling happy :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.