Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I get what you're saying mate and I'm doing all the aways like you. We're acknowledged to have one of the best away followings. But 3000 mad away fans doesn't translate to home matches, it's just not possible.

It is what it is - when we've got 50odd thousand attending, it's just a different vibe, especially on a Thursday fucking night.
I get you mate but I just can’t accept that these players don’t get the adoration and adulation they deserve. I mean they’ve given me personally memories that will last a lifetime and brought me so much joy. I just think appreciation should be shown especially when they may not be playing as well as in recent years

Too slow first half, same shit that has plagued us for a while.

Anyone booing at the end of the first half can fuck off.

But a great comeback second half. Proper entertainment, high tempo, loads of energy, pressing, sharp passing, positive forward passing. It was like the proper City turned up for the first time in ages.
Booing the ref mate

This side and manager deserves better than the likes of @Mariosfireworks and @richards30

Absolute whoppers.

We're all blues.

Pep made a rallying cry that the club, fans and players need to pick up their act and be together.

I know what you're saying. Some, including myself, can be pessimistic but we're all fans of this great club so lets not call each other out.

Come on City!!

If we don't win the league then fine, but fucking fight for it and play attacking football especially with the squad we've got. It's the bare minimum.
You don’t think this team fight for it? The same team that has done back to back titles against a non-stop Liverpool team. Are they not allowed to have a bad spell? Maybe the football isn’t at its best at the moment but does that warrant not supporting them. How about rather than waiting for them to do us a solid and win another premier league title we throw our support behind them to try help turn this patch around?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.