Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

On the refs call at the end Haaland sprung up immediately... the play was clearly on no one asking for a foul stoppage. Ive seen dozens of plays this month where much more contact resulted in playing on. I can't see an excuse.

That said and even if Jack had scored we were outplayed today and that's where the majority of any blame should lie. Players look stale, tired and second.

Reactions: dom
The ref obviously suck, but god we are awful and cant defend. We should be able to beat an mediocre Spurs in awful form, missing every CB they have in the team, with or without a good ref. Remember those seasons when we could actually beat teams that aren't bottom of the table? Now we drop points as soon as we play anyone half decent. Its simply not good enough, today either. And yes, I know we won a treble last year but since I'm not a rag I care more about the present than history.

Reactions: dom
our defending vs Chelsea and today vs a depleted shit Spurs is disgrace. Pep should be minding this kind of defending rather than talking about fans coming to the game , period.

throwing away three big games costing us total of 6 points, absolute shit. if we lose the title, here is the reason why.

should be 3-4 goals ahead first half, missed everything.

second half was very bad, hardly any control, any good attacks completely let Spurs stay in the game.

last minute ref decision disgrace hope Pep can mention it in the media and ask for explanation and Webb for an apology. how can he not give the advantage there? you dont see that stopped if Salah or Saka jumps out there with a chance.

very disappointed after all Chelsea, Pool and this game. 9 points was on the plate and we got 3.

That final decision has made me as mad as the Rashford offside one. At least with that one the rule book could (very loosely) be applied. Today was pure incompetence. I’m absolutely furious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.