Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Against Spurs’ aggressive press we were playing forced risky balls all game. They seemed a little physically stronger and they got the luck when they needed it. Hooper waving play on then stopping play when he saw Grealish was through was a fucking disgrace. Only three points and yet to “click” so far this season. We’ll still do it this season.

It’s bent but we all know Grealish is not finishing a one on one anyway. My anger and frustration is with our players as bent refs should not have been able to influence this in any way. It’s on us.
Yes we were poor more so in the second half than the first because we should have had the game wrapped up.

As for the "Grealish isn't finishing anyway" sorry fella but that's talking complete bollocks. None of us will ever know what the outcome of that would have been whether it's he finishes it, The keeper takes him down and gets sent off, We get a penalty...We will never know because the ref has fucked us over!

You can't just brush an incident like that off as of nothing happened and say "it's all on us". Not having that comment.

Very complacent and Villa could move ahead if win while we are missing Rodri.

Another 2 points dropped but no losses in a tough enough run isn't bad

Make no mistake about it.
Arsenal doesnt lose points to this injury plagued Tottenham side. Liverpool doesnt, Chelsea doesnt, Newcastle doesnt, United doesnt, Villa doesnt, Brentford doesnt, Brighton doesnt.

We are a shambles at the moment and Pep needs to fucking wake up. I have given us a lot off leeway this season because we usually kick on after Christmas but the last week has ben unforgiveable. Two home games against a shite Liverpool and a even shittier suicidal Tottenham with a overrated naive clown manager thrown away because off fucking stubborness.

Not even crying about the overweight piece of shit referee. Does anyone really believe Grealish would have done anything on his own in that situation? He already killed the ball dead himself looking to turn backwards when their keeper were asking to get lobbed.

We will probably get better, so fuck it. But never in my wildest imagination would I think this team would sink low enough to not beat this fucking Tottenham side. And thank fuck for signing Matheus Nunes, what a superb signing. Who would have thought a nothing midfielder that did fuck all for Wolves would struggle to impose himself in a treble winning squad.

Also Haaland need fucking dropping. If you miss sitters you cant be on the pitch when you are as limited as him. Only problem is that Alvarez needs fucking dropping as well. Take me back to having Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli as options, fuck me
Soft ****. Going on ignore you absolute valve.

Words couldn't describe how pissed I am right now, but AT LEAST we didn't lose the game, which, given the circumstances, could've perfectly happened...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.