Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I am not sure how bad Haaland has to perform to get subbed. We played with a false 9 for a few seasons but on his showing today we played with 10 men. He's a great asset when all the other parts of the machine are functioning but a luxury like today when they we're misfiring everywhere.

Im sure tgeres deliberate channelling of SKY / public opinion (as in fans of rivals paying for the league) VAR is made for this. I was wondering if Grealish was offside though..was he? i honestly have only seen it once and just "felt offside' happy to be completely wrong here but a yard of space like that!
He looked off to me, although it doesn’t excuse the way it was dealt with.

Nowhere near the same hunger in this team, some players dropped not just one level but about 5.

Some players also still in Ibiza, transfer business was absolutely disgraceful in the summer as well. I can understand one of Kovacic or Nunes but both? No way.

Should have offered Gundogan the world and put the foot down with Mahrez.

Do not blame the ref for that , that was down to our players , we came out in the 2nd half like the game was won , we sit back and watch the opposition play around us too many times this season and all that shit about getting into top gear in January is horse shit.
We have just thrown away six points from leading positions in the as three games and we have never done that before under Pep , i can only think Ake & Stones were injured today , because Gvardiol is never a full back and Dias & Akanji does not work as a partnership.
We will do well to be within six points of the top place by Xmas at this rate , and KDB is going to take a month to get match fit in January , add the bullshit World Club Cup into the mix and i think this is going to be a season too far.
Less said about the referee the better the Premeir league and PGMOL need a more competitve title race and they are making sure there is one.
Villa away without , Rodri , Grealish possibly Stones is looking a big ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.