Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Gvardiol has been absolute rubbish all November. Ake should play atomatically - even though he didn't get up for the equaliser as he possibly should have done - it was a great run and header by the Spurs lad.

Covering over a poor midfield, and too much rotation in defence. Tactics are a mess, but let’s blame it on corruption.

Keep deluding yourself.

Disallowed Diaz goal v. Liverpool
Disallowed Grealish chance v. Spurs
Disallowed penalty vs Spurs for holding Akanji

How many times are you going to make a fucking idiot of yourself and sing praises of the PL's elite referring decisions?

Can someone explain to a pleb like myself what's going on with our defensive displays this season?
Fucking shocking!

Complacency.

Starting with Pep, being a bit of a happy-flower himself.

Said it last couple games, he is downplaying it all, I just want to see crazy Pep again.

The earlier pep needs to decide his strongest defence we will concede easy goals at the back

Just to say it looked like Grealish was offside and there was no guarantee that he'd score.

We were shit in the 2nd half. Simple as that.

Looks clearly onside to me. Even if it was offside it's definitely close enough to justify playing on and letting VAR assess it if it came to anything.

Agreed there's no guarantee he'd score, there was a lot of work left to do, he's no prolific goalscorer and the whole team's finishing was a bit shoddy all afternoon. But I can't see any good reason for the ref, having played advantage, to stop play there.

Grealish and Ake should be starting every game, Doku and Gvardiol don't give us anywhere near as much control as we had last.season which was the bedrock of our success
Yeah after Ake's crap defending for the equaliser I'm not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.