Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

fans will come on here now and slag off the ref for his cock up. Yes he did make a ridiculous mistake. Is that why we didn’t win? Is it hell. We were fucking garbage and deserved fuck all. Worst performance, especially the second half, I’ve ever seen. That was beyond crap. Can’t beat a very mediocre Spurs team that are decimated by injuries.

Wrong. Enough of this "big picture" bollocks. At THAT point in time, it's the very reason why we didn't win the game.

The fact the club have decided to whittle the squad down to its current version is baffling to me. We knew kdb had injury concerns, kovacic has a long history of injury problems, nunes was an absolute panic buy (not clubs fault tbf).

The squad is no where near as strong as it was last season and that squad was a few players light imo. Against villa we will be missing grealish, kdb and rodri and we will be down to the bare bones. It’s lunacy the players look shattered.

Club trying to be too cute and clever with the squad.

We simply haven't improved with Gundo and Mahrez leaving and the incomings not great so far.

We needed a Rodri replacement to help him and they failed with that.

The Nunes transfer was bizarre. A Phillips type signing.

Too much of a reaction for being 3 points off. Relax, its concerning but need Ake or anyone decent back at LB and Dias-Gvardiol at CB.

I think all 3 of their goals came from the frickin big hole in the area Gundogan used to control,
Guardiol hopefully will be a great young player but not out wide as a left back he won't . It would be nice if one day in this decade we buy a proficient left back.

4 against Chelsea, 3 against Spurs a very worrying trend. Our inability to defend is shocking at the moment.

And when we don't defend we then don't have a goalkeeper we can rely on to pull us out of trouble. Thought he had improved significantly on that front last season but he's gone back to conceding soft goals. The first was a bit of a howler but I can't fathom why he just watched the third go in without even making an attempt. The header was fairly central, he could have got to it if he had dived!

With our defence currently. We look fucking spent. Gvardiol is actually shit, Ake super form 2 years has fucked off, Dias looks like he decided to become Maguire, Stones is injured, Walker thinks captain means you don't play anymore. We are utterly fucked
Agree on many of those points but Ake has been very good this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.