Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Pep and the treble winners have nothing to prove to us in terms of character and bottle. It just seems dysfunctional at present and, I'm afraid, we're getting what we deserve. Liverpool and Arsenal are scoring late goals to get 3 points, we're conceding late goals to drop points. A long way to go but difficult to see how Pep changes it.
It’s long season though and titles aren’t won or lost in early December

I am not going down the route of blaming the referee for the big mistake, He knew he fucked up alright.
But for the game and City ? Well it is clear as mud we need more players in the squad and the first team and that left back we have been missing for years. We looked burnt out after 60minutes again and the legs and minds are missing

We are down bare bones as a squad and Phillips does not get a game or comes off the bench, He has to be sold
and replaced, Sergio Gomaz is another one, Matheus Nunes never gets much game time, The time is right to spend some money in the next 2 windows and get this sorted,

Look we are still in a good place in the table and only 3 points behind after a couple of poor games.
We will be back to our best and a week in football is a long time and with midweek games could see us top

Should have been 3 goals clear at halftime it keeps teams in games and we can't relax but our defending has been so poor!

Silva as always works so hard but his decision making was poor! Akanji poor choice of passing lead to two goals for spurs!

Injuries and small squad is costing us too! Long way to go games why's and we have won all treble last season sooner or later we pep will have a season we win nothing!

3-2 up at home with 5 minutes to go against a team which has lost its last 3 and has an injury crisis.

Not getting 3 points is an abysmal result, lets not pretend it isn't.
Yep, too many on here tonight blaming everything but us.
We have been poor for most of season which is understandable considering last seasons achievements and efforts plus the key players we have lost and key players injured.
However, our transfer deals have been nothing short of terrible (bar sometimes Doku) and for some reason we cannot play 2 consecutive half’s.
Need KD & Stones fit and at lest one real proper deal in the Jan window .

With our defence currently. We look fucking spent. Gvardiol is actually shit, Ake super form 2 years has fucked off, Dias looks like he decided to become Maguire, Stones is injured, Walker thinks captain means you don't play anymore. We are utterly fucked
Post of the month.
Not for its content , just for the small miracle that you managed to pull the crayons out of your brain again .

I am confident Pep and the team can turn this around. This recent run of form may have us disappointed but I believe it will end up making us hungry. Let’s all stop bashing individuals. It’s not any individuals fault. It’s a team game and Pep will hopefully find the winning formula again.

I’m so disappointed but let’s not turn on our own players. Let this be the start of the club pulling together. Let’s support the boys.
Our lads are 100% determined which is what we all want and didn't get really from 1980 till say '96..but tge quality of players is so much lower...we had Ya ya and David Silva in our midfield once. Rare thing. Savour those memories.

Another two points down the kermit.

It’s been happening too often this season that we fail to capitalise when we are in the ascendancy and then we give it away with really poor game management. Is it complacency from the treble or are we missing something (gundo)? Elements of both i think. Either way with the upcoming postponements we are going to have to come from behind again. Kdb returning will help in that regard but I think it’ll be a tough step this time around. Retaining the CL maybe easier than retaining the league this season.

As for Hooper at the end it’s unexplainable. He played the advantage then when Grealish was clean through then blew up. He knew he’d dropped a bollock as he looked like he’d seen a ghost. Was surrounded and several ‘bumped’ into him and he did nothing as he was like a rabbit in the headlights. Even Taylor on the touch line knew he screwed up as his face gave it away. No guarantee Grealish would score I will say that and we only have ourselves to blame for failing to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.