Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The bentness of the PL in all its glory.

Lots of over reaction and overly emotional posts on the thread.

I thought we were miles the better side. Thought some of our football at times was brilliant.

Issues I’m seeing in the last few games -

1. Letting games drift when we’re a goal ahead and not going for a 2 goal cushion.

2. The usual level of control and authority in midfield isn’t there.

3. The “work harder than the opponent” element isn’t as evident as usual.

We need to get Kev and Stones back. Both absolutely vital to how we play and how we turn games like today into wins rather than draws.

Yep, too many on here tonight blaming everything but us.
We have been poor for most of season which is understandable considering last seasons achievements and efforts plus the key players we have lost and key players injured.
However, our transfer deals have been nothing short of terrible (bar sometimes Doku) and for some reason we cannot play 2 consecutive half’s.
Need KD & Stones fit and at lest one real proper deal in the Jan window .
If people were really honest, it was a poor transfer window. Given Kalvin is off I fully expect midfield reinforcements in Jan.

Kulusevski and Alexander-Arnold’s goals in the last two weeks show how porous we are. Neither were proper counters, in both cases we had numbers but both were scored by players more committed than our defenders.

Ake after being brilliant on Wednesday should be embarrassed for the final equaliser. Alvarez was a disgrace for their second. Doku and Ederson very poor for Son’s goal.

Defensively 3 really poor goals.

In attack, time and again we got into good positions but didn’t use it. In the last 3 matches we look a shadow of last season. We’re losing 2nd balls, being passed through easily and being extraordinarily wasteful and casual at times.

We used to be ruthless but it feels like there’s an air of complacency. We either start slowly and have to dig in or we go in front then drop the intensity, give the opposition a foothold and concede. Today we got into good positions but didn’t commit to attack and circulated the ball slow the tempo and allow teams in.

I think the players are waiting for things to spark instead of making it happen.

We just allowed and injury ravaged Spurs to get away with a point and did it while wasting an inordinate amount of chances (again).

I hate spurs so today’s result stings.

Pep- I won’t make an Artega comment

Thats the issue, why not. It’s simply not acceptable and he should have said we will be demanding audio from the incident

No Arsenal would be reactionary but 5 games leter us factual. We’re utter wank at the minute and too many are making out beating those rag cunts mean we’re performing well.
We’re not and this team needs to fucking wake up.

I wouldn’t say we are utter wank. If we were we’d have lost today and against Liverpool.

I agree we aren’t playing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.