Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I disagree about the players to score goals. When we had Aguero,Negredo, Dzecko, Sterling, Mahrez ,Fern, Gundogan we could score goals for fun. This lot couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo at times.
Just remind me who the leading Premier league scorer is?

We fucked up this season with the shambles of the transfer window, losing Gundogan was a massive blow and we already knew how precarious Stones and KDB's fitness is, and that's arguably 3 out 4 of our most important players there. JG has potential but spending £80mn on him was unnecessary when you consider how much our CM was decimated and the botch jobs of MK and MN just won't cut it.
When you look at the hugely expensive team Spurs could field today with 8 first teamers out you realize what a huge squad they have. We on the other hand are not blessed with such an abundance of riches

We fucked up this season with the shambles of the transfer window, losing Gundogan was a massive blow and we already knew how precarious Stones and KDB's fitness is, and that's arguably 3 out 4 of our most important players there. JG has potential but spending £80mn on him was unnecessary when you consider how much our CM was decimated and the botch jobs of MK and MN just won't cut it.
The money we spent is irrelevant considering we won everything last season with windfalls +300M. The problem is that we have signed underwhelming players who are nowhere as good as the players who left.
Reminds me of the Silclair, Maicon and Rodwell window.

Not the first time v Spurs either, the 2-3 game he was howling
Did the same against Brighton, carbon copy the way he was off balance; however, this is just one of those moments in form; we haven’t been outplayed or dismantled in any of the last 3 league results, self inflicted by being wasteful…

When we stop creating I’ll be worried, the rub just isn’t happening which mirrors any season before this, we have changed our norms in terms of textbook periods in our form, this is nothing new and will balance out again..

Less panic I say!!

7 goals conceded in the last 2 prem games. Virtually unheard of for us.

Obviously "something" is wrong but I'm not a Prem manager and I'm bloody positive, whatever it is, Pep will sort it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.