Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

We take your chances we win easily, Eddie should have saved the first, things happen just unlucky again tbh

Maybe its a way of pacing ourselves for a tough season ahead but its obvious we arent working as hard closing down opposing players as we used to.
Its easier to play around us this season, opposing players have more time on the ball
This... We're so easy to play through versus the likes of Arsenal. It's part of the reason why I think Pep is so adamant about playing Alvarez behind Haaland. I said it previously, but I feel like the team is trying to overcompensate for Haaland's inability to press consistently and it's leaving us wide open. I do think Haaland is a bit lazy at times, but more so he's just not physically built to counter-press over 90 minutes like Jesus is, for example.

Why Pep won't sub Haaland when we're just trying to see out a lead is another story, though...

Why cant we stop crosses coming in, especially at the death. I want to see the desire to hang on to a lead. We don't make it hard
Maybe its a way of pacing ourselves for a tough season ahead but its obvious we arent working as hard closing down opposing players as we used to.
Its easier to play around us this season, opposing players have more time on the ball
Agreed, especially allowing that cross come in for their third. At strange of the game we shoukd have been all over them. We do have to remember that we had a midweek game and players out injured.

Lets not pretend that Jack was going to score that chance :)

Anyway, I feel disappointed

Hopefully Kevin will come back soon to help the team retain the title.

I feel for Gvardiol ,being signed to play at left back where he's probably never played before. This lack of a left back is hurting us this season, absolutely ridiculous how we haven't signed a proper one in years now
Played there a few times but not his natural position. If you are not going to play him in his natural position buy a left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.