Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Do not look for excuses -this was entirely down to us playing like a bunch of strangers. KdB and Stones alone cannot fix this .No Rodri at Villa will be carnage.
I’m fearing the worst. This current city team are unrecognizable at the moment. Leaking goals like a sieve.

In fairness, after we play Villa we have 5 games that we should win, including Luton and Sheffield United. Swings and roundabouts. We'll win this.
Every team have to play Luton and Sheffield United.
This league will be won by the team that gets the best results in the round Robin of Arsenal Villa Spurs Liverpool Newcastle and ourselves

Having looked at it a couple of times now, Hooper blows (albeit quietly) when Haaland gets fouled, signals for a City free kick, Haaland thinks he's playing advantage so carries on, then the ref blows up again for him kicking a moving ball. A bad call but not as mystifying as I first thought.
Absolute nonsense mate, he only blows AFTER Erling passes it, it was on Sky

Tbf son and Doku are at different levels. I wouldn’t expect doku to deal with son on his own.

Having looked at it a couple of times now, Hooper blows (albeit quietly) when Haaland gets fouled, signals for a City free kick, Haaland thinks he's playing advantage so carries on, then the ref blows up again for him kicking a moving ball. A bad call but not as mystifying as I first thought.
I’m assuming you’re not being serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.