Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Having looked at it a couple of times now, Hooper blows (albeit quietly) when Haaland gets fouled, signals for a City free kick, Haaland thinks he's playing advantage so carries on, then the ref blows up again for him kicking a moving ball. A bad call but not as mystifying as I first thought.
You'd want to look at that again.
He signals for advantage.

What sort of a TV have you that can see a ref blow( albeit quietly)

No sky showed it with the sound amplified. He goes to blow, sees Haaland has recovered, takes his whistle away and looks like he's playing on. After the pass is made you clearly hear the whistle.
I've watched the same video. Hooper does blow, just not loudly enough. It's still bad refereeing, just not as mind numbing as it seemed.

I've watched the same video. Hooper does blow, just not loudly enough. It's still bad refereeing, just not as mind numbing as it seemed.

Sky have the technology and reckon he didn't blow twice, just once after the Haaland pass.

Shite ref but all on us today as to why we didn’t win that ,we should of been out of site in first half if not for shite finishing , onwards blues we will come good as always
I do love these statements, because of our shite finishing, even though we scored 3 goals, and when we could have had one more if the ref hadn’t of fucked us over.

Not a pop at you, just find these statements quite strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.