Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Make no mistake about it.
Arsenal doesnt lose points to this injury plagued Tottenham side. Liverpool doesnt, Chelsea doesnt, Newcastle doesnt, United doesnt, Villa doesnt, Brentford doesnt, Brighton doesnt.

We are a shambles at the moment and Pep needs to fucking wake up. I have given us a lot off leeway this season because we usually kick on after Christmas but the last week has ben unforgiveable. Two home games against a shite Liverpool and a even shittier suicidal Tottenham with a overrated naive clown manager thrown away because off fucking stubborness.

Not even crying about the overweight piece of shit referee. Does anyone really believe Grealish would have done anything on his own in that situation? He already killed the ball dead himself looking to turn backwards when their keeper were asking to get lobbed.

We will probably get better, so fuck it. But never in my wildest imagination would I think this team would sink low enough to not beat this fucking Tottenham side. And thank fuck for signing Matheus Nunes, what a superb signing. Who would have thought a nothing midfielder that did fuck all for Wolves would struggle to impose himself in a treble winning squad.

Also Haaland need fucking dropping. If you miss sitters you cant be on the pitch when you are as limited as him. Only problem is that Alvarez needs fucking dropping as well. Take me back to having Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli as options, fuck me
Get a grip you drama queen. Shite performance today but this team won the treble last year. We’re struggling without Kev and Boulders. Say what you like which was bollocks btw about Spurs but they were excellent today, rode their luck and picked us off like they usually do. Deserved the point.

Last edited:
The fact the club have decided to whittle the squad down to its current version is baffling to me. We knew kdb had injury concerns, kovacic has a long history of injury problems, nunes was an absolute panic buy (not clubs fault tbf).

The squad is no where near as strong as it was last season and that squad was a few players light imo. Against villa we will be missing grealish, kdb and rodri and we will be down to the bare bones. It’s lunacy the players look shattered.

The teams who lose a few, draw a few, and throw in the towel because of it are the most susceptible to the inevitable end of season crumble that has often seen us take advantage of and win. The teams who do this yet still go on to gain a win-win-win form even after results like this, have shown, in the past few seasons, to go on to become champions. I don't need to tell anyone on this forum what team that has been.

Excellent first half apart from finishing. Should have scored 4. Poor 2nd half, we struggled in midfield. Things will improve in the 2nd half of the season. Imo, we'll win a 4th title in a row, but won't be easy at all.

Our game management and control of games is missing, we don't look comfortable when leading which is very unlike City. Desperately, need Stones back for Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.