Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

So the refereeing was OK? It was not. If the referee does his job we win that game at the end . Small margins. But ,as Pep will often say about depending on officials " anything we did we did it for ourselves" . We go on from here in 3rd place and hopefully keep within striking distance until start of the new year.
Grealish was quite good today . Lewis coming on helped greatly. Dias better. There's a lot for Pep to work with. But his comment about having fun didn't help our cause today. Humility costs nothing. Get back to basics..
Same v the dippers, marginal decisions cost us, always benefits our opponents. When it’s tight they can affect the result and often do.

It is noticeable that Rodri is not on top form at the moment and he’s simply not able to do the job of 2 men right now like he can at the height of his game.

Really needs a back 4 and probably Kovacic alongside Rodri for a few games.
well theres no rodri in the next game. nor grealish.

personally id drop Walker if Stones is coming back in. he has been skinned by players this year and we go back to Akanji at right back and take your pick for left sided player , although id go with Ake.

People calling out Grealish on this thread can fuck off.

He scored what should have been the match winner and who’s to say he wouldn’t have put the ball away when he was through on goal?

It’s all symptomatic of what’s missing this season - too many injuries, too many new players trying to integrate into the squad quicker than would normally be the case, Pep hasn’t been drilling the control into them as much as previously…Doku, Gvardiol, Kova all poor at keeping the ball and tracking back. We’re wide open and our defence isn’t clicking. Rodri is single-handedly trying to run midfield and every game feels like chaos.

We need Stones back, Kev in due course, Pep needs to stop keeping Jack out the starting XI (for starters he links up particularly well with Haaland) and Ake needs to be starting. Alvarez looks knackered and Dias has looked off it but Pep keeps persisting.

Villa isn’t going to be great the way things are going. We’ve already got 2, maybe 3 key players out.

Hard to pin down our struggles at the moment, we seem to go from dazzling to disinterested in the space of 10 minutes, sometimes multiple times in the same game! No real need to panic as of yet, but we made Villa tougher than needed with the 2 daft bookings today. We need John back desperately in the short term.
He will be forced in on Wednesday night, break down again then out for several more months

Some utter twats in the south stand today.

Two wankers stood behind me shouting “You Jewish Wankers” towards the opposition. Had a little kid with them as well.

Utter disgusting cunts and an embarrassment to our club.

I’m reporting them to the club when I get home.

I’m sick of the knuckle draggers in the south stand. It’s getting worse every year. I’m relocating next season, I can’t be doing with it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.