Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

We fucked up this season with the shambles of the transfer window, losing Gundogan was a massive blow and we already knew how precarious Stones and KDB's fitness is, and that's arguably 3 out 4 of our most important players there. JG has potential but spending £80mn on him was unnecessary when you consider how much our CM was decimated and the botch jobs of MK and MN just won't cut it.

Last edited:
We no longer have the type of players to see the game out yet we have the type to score more goals whci we were missing in the past!
I disagree about the players to score goals. When we had Aguero,Negredo, Dzecko, Sterling, Mahrez ,Fern, Gundogan we could score goals for fun. This lot couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo at times.

Doku and alvarez hit the woodwork, it didn't go in. They hit the woodwork twice, both went in. Any other day, Ederson saves their first. Any other day, Haaland scores his two.

Our defence is complacent. Our midfield isn't particularly in control. Pep is a bit meh. The refereeing continues to cost us.

But ultimately, we have had some basic bad luck and with just a touch more we win at least 2 of the last 3.
We’re not at our best and I agree it’s all about fine margins and what ifs. I’d only be worried about this season if we don’t get KDB and stonsey back to gel the team. Ieft hand side of defence needs plugging atm.

Absolute dogshit again.
Our last couple of months can be summed up with missed chances and losing concentration.
We cannot seem to control games recently.
You could see that second spurs goal coming a mile off, then we finally get back in front and switch off again.
No Stones no chance.
Far too many stupid needless passes instead of controlling the game.
Kovacic came on and the first thing he did was run up front.
Seriously!
The missed chances today were ridiculous yet again. Haaland was shocking in front of goal.
I know he’s got plenty in the bank but a player of his ability should be burying at least one of them easy chances, both of them honestly.
Yet again we make that shower of shit look good every time we play them, words fail me.
We love giving them free run of our midfield.
Incase you haven’t noticed I’m really really really annoyed.

We fucked up this season with the shambles of the transfer window, losing Gundogan was a massive blow and we already knew how precarious Stones and KDB's fitness is, and that's arguably 3 out 4 of our most important players there. JG has potential but spending £80mn on him was unnecessary when you consider how much our CM was decimated and the botch jobs of MK and MN just won't cut it.
Play JG in his natural position and we will see what a player he is. In and out of the side and playing left back. Buy a left back ffs!

Without times like these last 3 matches you don't enjoy the wins to come.
Hope the players have recorded the match on Sky, just to hear how much they want us to fail, I don't normally give a fuck but they couldn't hide it.
We'll be okay, don't stress.

Give over, tactically a mess from the management team.
Not disagreeing at all but the decision clearly calls into question the impartiality of the officials and the league when or even if it addresses it. That today was a deliberate action and goes above the problems City as a team are having.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.