Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

There are degrees of recklessness. The outcomes were completely different. Kane carries on and Edders got stretchered off and stitched back together again. If your recklessness ends with a player being stretchered off then it's clearly a red. A player carries on after a 'reckless' incident it's a yellow. Both refs got their calls correct.

Completely agree.

Whilst all the plaudits will go to Kevin and quite rightly so, I want to comment on Mangala’s professionalism. Knowing he might not be a Pep player could be off in January or the Summer, but I thought he was excellent today including his simple passing. A big well done! Plus thought Gundogan was fantastic today and is getting his fitness and mojo back.
Agree on both players, Pep improves everyone he comes into contact with (well apart from fucking Zlatan). I would much prefer to keep Mangler than buy JFE

Last edited:
well just managed to watch the highlights on the city os, i was keeping tabs on an app at work ,and it seemed a fairly even game(on my app) going off possession ,we were ahead on shots but it seemed it was a tight game,i tried to stay up for match of the day but fell asleep and woke up near the end of it :) well I had just done a 14.5 hour shift in the freezing cold of Manchester airport :)hahaha fuck me after watching the highlights I couldn't be more wrong :) looked like we completely dominated what I would call a very good team,as for those 2 tackles fuck me how were they not red cards.
Most of spurs possess was playing it along their own back line. They only time they threatened was the first 10 to 15 mins of second half

O
A passing Aston Villa fan here. It was my first chance to watch a full City match this season yesterday and I was in awe! Football at its best and I honestly cannot state who is going to stop the City train at the moment. Tottenham employed dirty, dirty tactics and it just seemed to spur you on. Will be following you more closely now and hoping and believing you’ll get a full house this year. Birmingham is rife with United fans and it’ll be fantastic seeing their reaction to that! Going off topic a bit here but I celebrated THAT Aguero goal like Villa had just won the Prem. My favour for Man City is maybe a little bit born out of hatred from them, but also because reading your forum you guys seem a humble bunch, who know that you’re making history thanks to the investment, as opposed to the arrogance of the red side of Manchester. Good luck to City! Your dynasty is here!!!

Nice one mate. You have always been the better team from Brum to visit (better fans, great ground), I wish you could look, although you could do with changing manager!

Milky Edy will train harder next week after that goal.
I got the train down to London with loads of Spuds and it felt like we'd just dicked Cockfosters FC.. they've resigned. I had to bring up Ricky Villa to cheer them up.

Oi. Cockfosters are my local team.

The only thing worse than being on a train full of Spurs fans after they lost, is being on a train full of Spurs fans after they won.

There are degrees of recklessness. The outcomes were completely different. Kane carries on and Edders got stretchered off and stitched back together again. If your recklessness ends with a player being stretchered off then it's clearly a red. A player carries on after a 'reckless' incident it's a yellow. Both refs got their calls correct.
The big difference was Mane was going in studs first and Ota’s challenge was with the top of his boot. Chalk and cheese.

O

Nice one mate. You have always been the better team from Brum to visit (better fans, great ground), I wish you could look, although you could do with changing manager!
Superb pub just up the road, think is called the
O

Great pub just up the road The Barton's Arms

Agree on both players, Pep improves everyone he comes into contact with (well apart from fucking Zlatan). I would much prefer to keep Mangler than but JFE
I like Mangala, he is an honest player and gives 100%.
Considering the dog's abuse he's had, much of it unwarranted, Mangala has shown signs of becoming a dependable player.
He has made mistakes, no one can deny, but focussing on those mistakes is quite wrong.
Doing so could have badly damaged his confidence and ruined his career.
People would do well to remember some City stars who have not always been perfect.
Vinnie, Joe Hart, Dunnie monster,John Stones, Joe Corrigan and many more had problems/made mistakes.
Let's hope that he is given his chance to show what he can do, he's clearly working harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.