Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

It's been said multiple times before

Kane and Dele Alli should both have gotten straight reds. Dembele was 4 fouls on from when he should have gotten a yellow. Pawson was shocking and ignored 1 absolute penalty and 1 probable.

We should have scored 6 or 7 but 4 will do. Their goal came from a handball and should have been stopped, but we'll suck up a bit of complacency in a match we've already won.

This is the best football ever seen in the UK and the only team I can compare it to is Guardiola's Barcelona 08-12.

Where does football go from here?

Come on then you bellends in the media, when’s our next big test? Who’s going to beat us next?

****s, we’ll keep marching. This squad are better than the invincibles - they can shove their 12 draws up their arse.

Get in there lads!
That clueless c*nt Simon Stone apart,They’re all having to acknowledge us now, albeit through bile filled gritted teeth, in order not to look like the bitter KFA’s they clearly are

~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!"
"WAKE UP!"
"CITY ARE PLAYING GRIMSBY AWAY TOMORROW......AND THEY BEAT US 3-0 AT MAINE ROAD.....
IT'S ALL A DREAM....WAKE UP!!!!"

Honestly, I expected more from spurs. Our focus today laser fine. I expect Dave’s absence
motivated the team, and hope all is well with him. Astonishing this team, impeccable today. Spurs were fortunate to not take home a more severe hiding. All played well today, but Kev was possessed. It looked like a personal score being settled, and his “21” was poetic. This team hasn’t peaked, I really don’t think they have yet

isn't it about time you nailed your dipper colours to the mast and be done with it,have us as your 2nd team if you like
I’m as big a blue as anyone, you can ask Ric if you like. It’s pretty sad how you can’t wait for me to make any reference to Liverpool or their players for you to have a little dig again.

Fantastic display once again. We truly are a wonderful side full of exciting talents.

We never looked in trouble and apart from the first ten minutes or so of the second half, we dominated the game and Spurs.

When I saw that Merlin was missing, I feared the worst, but Ilkay Gündogan isn’t exactly the worst deputy in the world and I thought he had a very good game, especially his header for the first, considering he was one of the smallest players on the pitch.

The other three goals were all brilliant team goals, that split the Spurs' defence open on each occasion. Just fantastic.

The only dampener was Jesus' missed penalty.

Why the fuck were their backwards 80s thinking wankers of fans waving tenners at us? Cockney wankers.

One of the reasons I always hated them.

The irony is that Tottenham, more specifically the Northumberland Park ward is one of the most deprived in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.