Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Where would you put Mourinho in a list of PL managers these days?

I think Spurs would be doing better with Pep, Klopp, Rodgers, Ancelotti, Bielsa, Dean Smith, Potter, Hassenhuttl, Tuchel, Moyes and Nuno.
In bold are better than Mourinho. The rest, nah.

And to think we've been playing this well without Kev and Sergio. It'll be like having two new signings.

Cheating **** Tierney. Lamella should have been off for the near leg breaker on Gabby, but not even a card.
Kane near death after a challenge by Laporte, then steps up like Ronaldo cheating prick.
Excellent performance, just wish we had put away more of those glorious chances. It could easily have been 6 or 7.
Bernardo was phenomenal again, but Gundo was like a man possessed. Pep must be loving it. Who do you drop for KDB?
Everton next. One game at a time.

Loving the new side so much. Gundogan is Xavi in midfield and Bergkamp upfront. Cancelo is what Zanetti and Lahm were trying to be. Raheem Stirling is the new Black Panther, stalking his prey patiently, then unleashing impossible agility, balance and speed to cut them to shreds. Been a bad few months for me, but City have brightened things considerably, with Gundo's peerless goals last week and this the sort of highlight I'll be lying in bed thinking about for years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.