Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

And to think we've been playing this well without Kev and Sergio. It'll be like having two new signings.
Likely against the grain on here but my opinion is that we are a better team without Sergio. Given the amount of goals he scores, that sounds like an irrational argument and we have scored less this season than previous ones at this point.

That said I believe we have more fluidity across the front 3, the interchanging is quite incredible and I think consequentially we defend better as a team, and are therefore winning more football matches whilst scoring significantly less goals. We are winning the ball higher up the pitch and there were a couple examples today where Jesus was effectively a midfield player.

That’s no slight on Sergio, he is an incredible football player and would compliment any team on the planet, but fitting him in would require a system change and I believe that could well hurt us.

It appears there is light at the end of the dark Tunnel.

Highly likely this seasons Premier League winners fans will get to celebrate in some capacity.

Trivia question of the future "Which team once won the League, and never even got to celebrate it after waiting 30 years ?

Big Clue = Their fans mostly have 6 fingers, invented in breeding,and have unhealthy fixations with Candles

Overall a satisfying performance. We seem to be winning games at a canter, creating far less but being ultra clinical and defensively resolute and always looking in complete control.

The turnaround deserves more chat, and only further highlights the quality of coach we have in Pep, who has adapted the way we play to better the results since the West Brom draw. He’s an amazing manager.

Tottenham were largely disappointing but I expected nothing less tbh. Mourhino is a busted flush these days.

Overall a satisfying performance. We seem to be winning games at a canter, creating far less but being ultra clinical and defensively resolute and always looking in complete control.

The turnaround deserves more chat, and only further highlights the quality of coach we have in Pep, who has adapted the way we play to better the results since the West Brom draw. He’s an amazing manager.

Tottenham were largely disappointing but I expected nothing less tbh. Mourhino is a busted flush these days.
We're totally controlling every game. Even the Leicester 5 - 2 was a fluke - we should have won.

We're totally controlling every game. Even the Leicester 5 - 2 was a fluke - we should have won.

Clap clap clap clap
Pep, already a football God, has gone up another level. Opponents and pundits cannot work out what we're going to do. And we're doing all this while conserving energy and only in first/second gear. Total control. Total football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.