Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I really don't think it's a stretch to suggest Kane, Son et al. will try harder and be more difficult to beat when they have the chance to win a first trophy.

We beat Wigan in the league twice in 2012/13 without conceding a goal.
Love your upbeat nature, a little ray of sunshine. They tried hard enough but get no support from midfield or full backs, Kane is shite unless he's falling on his arse winning free kicks

I reckon the spuds would prefer a top 4 finish than winning the Man City Cup, City will beat whatever proposition turns up from them.
Today was the day they needed to turn up and they got their arsed handed to em..!

Nah, the players are just desperate for a trophy.

Sky posted a clip from a kane interview 2 years ago where he said all he cares about is winning a trophy, every day he wakes up and wants to win one. Doesn't matter which one, just something with Spurs.

The team is going backwards, The clock is ticking on Mourinho's tenure already, players like Kane might never get to another final.

Where would you put Mourinho in a list of PL managers these days?

I think Spurs would be doing better with Pep, Klopp, Rodgers, Ancelotti, Bielsa, Dean Smith, Potter, Hassenhuttl, Tuchel, Moyes and Nuno.

IMO on current ability that makes him the 12th best coach in the league. And to be honest, I'm probably doing Chris Wilder as disservice because I think he's a twat.

Arteta is very difficult to assess, he's not doing well but Arsenal needed such a big overhaul, and he has won 2 trophies.

Dyche, Hodgson, Bruce, Parker, Allardyce and OGS are worse, definitely.
I genuinely don’t rate Mourinho in the slightest any more. He used to make teams greater than the sum of the parts because he created a siege mentality and could make players run through walls for him. That bubble burst a long time ago, the players just think he’s a wanker nowadays. Busted flush.

This time last year we were having to play Fernandinho at CH - and 2 holding midfielders - Rodri (inexperienced) and Gundogan (not his natural position) even KDB played deep at times. Most on here said it didn’t work (Lyon game) and they were right. Think Stones coming back to form and Dias signing gave Pep the chance to move everyone around into more natural positions - Gundogan being best example - Zinchenko Foden and Cancelo improving has also helped Pep to set up the team the way he wanted to. Next signing will be a top striker which will improve us again - dippers rags and the rest will get nowhere near us.
They will get no where near us for years and years

Nah, the players are just desperate for a trophy.

Sky posted a clip from a kane interview 2 years ago where he said all he cares about is winning a trophy, every day he wakes up and wants to win one. Doesn't matter which one, just something with Spurs.

The team is going backwards, The clock is ticking on Mourinho's tenure already, players like Kane might never get to another final.
You can’t polish a turd and that team is one big fuck off turd... Kane trying harder to dive won’t make the outcome in the LC Final any different than it was today as far as I’m concerned .. We could still be on for the Jewson lot when we play them in the cup final, what kind of motivation will that be for our team ..

Wot i lurned

We look in 2nd gear. We are so comfortable and look like we can still up it a gear or 2.

Gundo is world class at the mo. The shift from defensive mid to attacking mid has made the team. Fingers crossed the injury isnt too bad

zinchenko is the best LB in the prem at the mo. Name a better one on current form.

i slate jesus for not attacking crosses but the touch map in the first half showed him as nigh on CM , there was 3/4 players who played higher up the pitch. I need to cut him some slack.

we are simply brilliant and i love City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.